I don't want to set the world on fire

Syco21

XD On another forum, I imbedded the youtube video for Johnny Cash's Ring of Fire, followed by photos of the smoke from the fire growing as seen from my house, that photo in the OP of the smoke and plane(yes, that speck in the middle of the photo is a fairly large plane) and that video at the end of the post.

Also, quoted Adele's Rollin in the Deep: There's a fire starting in my heart, reaching a fever pitch and bring me out the dark

http://empireofterrorism.org/jack/screenshots/2011-09-07_111857.jpg

Yeah. I live in Bastrop, just a few miles from the 25 mile fire.

And while on the subject, FEMA is here and have been for 3 days, but can't do anything till the president gives the go ahead. Meanwhile the president has been completely ignoring the situation. The feds are currently running the fight and wont let the volunteer fire departments assist. They need to either help, or GTFO of the way.

Yeah. I live in Bastrop, just a few miles from the 25 mile fire.

And while on the subject, FEMA is here and have been for 3 days, but can't do anything till the president gives the go ahead. Meanwhile the president has been completely ignoring the situation. The feds are currently running the fight and wont let the volunteer fire departments assist. They need to either help, or GTFO of the way.

Wait? What? Something the federal government is involved in is screwed up? Oh, say it ain't so Syco....... :D