Family

saadus

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still worried about witch characters are romanceable and which no. They say "everyone" but sure quest related characters are out of the companion system the same way there were "immortal" chars in Oblivion.

I really hope you can marry princesses or necromancer witches, because...well if it result you can only marry peasants and shopkeepers...where is the epic fantasy in that?

Want to marry a witch, move to her castle and together destroy humanity

Join me or be destroyed, worms!

I know it is not going to happen but...is so nice to dream.

Yeah, as all evildoers, I'm a little megalomaniac. :rolleyes:

Hmmmm you should just be able to marry anyone even quest related characters...only they can't die while with you off saving the world or destroying it. Of course that's what I think, I would hate to find out only peasants and such can be wed. But I would imagine whoever can be you companions can also be your significant other. :tongue:

There probably wont be children as a result of your marriage, however that doesnt mean that the spouse wont have children of their own beforehand.

Also... as to the interracials.

1 its unknown whether khajiit and argonians can have crossbreed offspring with outside species. 2. The child is always the race of the mother with a few traits of the father. An example is the Grey Prince... Orc mom, Imperial vamp for a dad. Grey prince is a super strong and skilled orc.

for source...

http://uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Notes_on_Racial_Phylogeny

I know for a surety that we won't be able to have children in Skyrim, from the mouth of Pete Hines (and I think Todd Howard as well). However, there have been some denied things on the game that later have come up as confirmed after all...

Edit: fixed my first sentence for clarity, sorry!

Edited by natelovesyou

I know for a surety that we won't have children in Skyrim, from the mouth of Pete Hines (and I think Todd Howard as well). However, there have been some denied things on the game that later have come up as confirmed after all...

Yes there will be children in Skyrim. I specifically remember seeing a gameplay video where someone went through a town and there was a child talking to a few adults. Its the same town that has been shown over and over again that I can't remember the name of. Whether or not you will be able to have children with a partner is unknown (well to me anyway). I still doubt it but with what has been said above about the offspring always taking on the race of the mother it could be possible.

I know for a surety that we won't have children in Skyrim, from the mouth of Pete Hines (and I think Todd Howard as well). However, there have been some denied things on the game that later have come up as confirmed after all...

Yes there will be children in Skyrim. I specifically remember seeing a gameplay video where someone went through a town and there was a child talking to a few adults. Its the same town that has been shown over and over again that I can't remember the name of. Whether or not you will be able to have children with a partner is unknown (well to me anyway). I still doubt it but with what has been said above about the offspring always taking on the race of the mother it could be possible.

Ah my bad, I see where you read what I wrote differently than what I intended. I meant we won't be able to have children, as mentioned by Bethesda, but I know there are children in Skyrim. The town that we saw children in is Riverwood. Fun fact: there's an area in my city just north of me that's called the Riverwoods...

Ah my bad, I see where you read what I wrote differently than what I intended. I meant we won't be able to have children, as mentioned by Bethesda, but I know there are children in Skyrim. The town that we saw children in is Riverwood. Fun fact: there's an area in my city just north of me that's called the Riverwoods...

Ah I see. Wow I don't know why I can't remember a name like Riverwood especially with a town that is near a river in the woods. Well if there is an area near you called Riverwoods than keep an eye out for dragons :D.