The reason why there isn't much Skyrim info

Revengeance

(and I will forever wonder why those features weren't continued into a patch, at least, when they had them started before release)

You can't patch out the hardware shortcomings of the Xbox 360. All of those features were built and designed for a PC and many of them didn't survive the translation to Xbox. Beth knows the 360 well enough now (evidenced well with FO3) to fulfill every promise made thus far.

I love reading and watching the next latest info on Skyrim, but too much IS too much. I don't want to read too many details on the game and then ruin the experience for me. And yes, I know that if I don't wanna read new info then don't. I'm just saying that maybe that's why they aren't putting out too much. Please no trolling. :thumbsup:

I love reading and watching the next latest info on Skyrim, but too much IS too much. I don't want to read too many details on the game and then ruin the experience for me. And yes, I know that if I don't wanna read new info then don't. I'm just saying that maybe that's why they aren't putting out too much. Please no trolling. :thumbsup:

I think that everything we have been told so far barely scratches the surface of what the game has to offer. Many a surprise awaits us on release day.

Hopefully not CTD and re-installs like Oblivion & Fallout3.

I never had any such problems with FO3. In 850hrs of vanilla play I only crashed about a half a dozen times and i was running on 32bit Vista with an AMD 64 X2 2 gig and an a slim case 8400 GS.

If your modding the game heavily though you can expect a lot of crashes and re-installs. It's the nature of the beast I'm afraid.

I think that everything we have been told so far barely scratches the surface of what the game has to offer. Many a surprise awaits us on release day.

I never had any such problems with FO3. In 850hrs of vanilla play I only crashed about a half a dozen times and i was running on 32bit Vista with an AMD 64 X2 2 gig and an a slim case 8400 GS.

My problem was it took me 4 hours to just get past the baby stage, even when I play it now I shudder when it pops up saying "Press space to jump". After searching it i found that you had to re-install the game so I did and it was fine.

This was on the release day version==unpatched.

If your modding the game heavily though you can expect a lot of crashes and re-installs. It's the nature of the beast I'm afraid.

Sorry but I've seen that term "vanilla play" all over the forums and I don't know what it means?

If anyone could let me know, that would be great. :biggrin:

Sorry but I've seen that term "vanilla play" all over the forums and I don't know what it means?

Vanilla like the ice cream is considered to be original or plain. So to say "Vanilla Play" or "Vanilla Game", means the original unchanged game. Modding would be like adding chocolate flavor I guess lol.

Vanilla like the ice cream is considered to be original or plain. So to say "Vanilla Play" or "Vanilla Game", means the original unchanged game. Modding would be like adding chocolate flavor I guess lol.

Lol i like that explanation ;)