Need help with Bashed Patch!!

Squall429

I don't know if anyone else has encountered this problem but with MAO, my Guards don't walk around at all until I attack them, some guards are in their underwear and when I disable the mod, the game CTD's upon entering the Imperial City! I have Deadly Reflexes too and when I cut their heads off and resurrect them that seems to might have added to it. I dunno.

I don't know what to do, I've tried everything. I haven't UNINSTALLED the game yet. I'm waiting from the thoughts from you guys if there is a fix for this before I have to do this as a last resort.

Please help, and Thank you Very Much in advance.

Is what I originally said.

I DID Reinstall the game and DID make a new save. No help. I doubt it's MAO either so... yeah if you need anymore help, let me know. Here's the link to the full thread.

http://www.thenexusforums.com/index.php?/topic/429506-need-some-serious-help-with-mayus-animations-overhaul/

How (what method) did you install MAO? If it was an OMOD via OBMM, deactivate it in order to remove the replacement animations, rebuild your patch and check your guards again. If you installed it manually, check the readme (or archive structure) and remove MAO completely -- not just the esp, all of the .kf files. You need to determine if the replacement animations are causing the non-movement issues. Forget the underwear for now.

Well I installed it from OBMM. I just deactivated it, Rebuilt the patch, and.... No still didn't work. As soon as some other guard comes to relieve him, the new one just stands there. The others still don't move, and in the post someone already said MAO wasn't the issue but I dunno now. This is seriously getting irritating as I've been trying to fix this everytime someone gave me advice and some people are already at a loss now. I hope you can still help me.. x.x

That sounds like an inconsistency (no correlation) between the dialog and the actual AI packages -- that happens in my game, where a guard will say 'you are relieved', but they aren't really. Are these vanilla guards? And is it only guards who stand at entrances? In other words, are you saying that every single guard is inactive?

Ah, this is what I wanted to hear. The fact that they walk to their barracks proves it's an AI issue. So, let's try the cell reset method. Do the following exactly. Open the console and type:

coc center

set timescale to 30

saveini

Now, without going anywhere else, wait for a full 4 days. Now type:

save "New Save"

Wait for the game to save and then type:

qqq

to quit to the desktop.

Now, restart the game and load your new save. Fast travel to the IC and see if the guards are going about their business.