Need help with Bashed Patch!!

Squall429

After you've done the reset routine and fast travelled, you can go where you like. It doesn't have to be the IC -- go to Chorrol if you prefer. The point is to check the guards after the cell reset.

This is a mod conflict. You need to start uninstalling mods, one at a time, rebuilding your patch as you go, until you find the culprit. My advice is to start with Better Cities, then any other major mods -- get them out of the way first.

Ok yeah I just did that and the game started up! Only problem is it still hasn't fixed my Guard issue with them still just standing there. Do you know what could be wrong..?

Thanks by the way!

Often the game will have NPC's just stand idle if the machine is overworked. Too many NPC's in a scene will often have this effect. If your machine is fast and/or there aren't many NPC's then this isn't the case. Ive found no more than about 15-20 NPC's in a cell will be active on a medium end machine...

My PC is high end. Also. I dunno what mod that could have caused it. I've had this issue before installing Better Cities. Would the OBMM Conflict Detector be able to tell me?

No, that conflict detector is next to useless.

How is it useless? o.O It wouldn't tell me the issue of which mod is which?

Because it only checks for previously installed assets and not actual inter-plugin conflicts.