what are u going to name your charecter

dvdxlr12

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haya Bole - Bosmer female (ranger/thief......i know, a big stretch of imagination there, eh? hehe)

Umbacano Dralk - Altmer male (high damage mage)

Oletta Purake - Redguard female (dual-wielding swordfighter)

Ras gro-Umbak - Orsimer male (two-handed off-tank)

Adding in my other two characters, Haaken the Whale Priest (Nord male) and Ardath D'Avore (Breton female), i think that should give me plenty of hours to waste on playthroughs. Since my OCD dictates that i must have last names for characters, i stole some names from Steve Erikson's Malazan Book of the Fallen series in Dralk, Bole, and Purake. Was actually gonna name my characters after people in his books (like Raest for an Orc woulda been sweet for dragonfights, if ya ever read Gardens of the Moon!), but decided to keep it somewhat on par with the TES lore. Sorta. Yep. Not that its gonna matter, as no NPC will ever speak my name aloud, but i still like the immersion fix i get here! Otherwise i could always call my nord Skojg the Loud Gum Chewer, and my Breton Juliette Colon Cancer. That'd work too, i guess. Sigh.....

Edited by seguleh461

Puss in Boots for my Khajiit

Shrek if I play an orc...

Nah, just kidding. But I will probably name my first human character Enoch.

I'm actually considering whether or not to leave my character(s) named Prisoner, since at least one is going to be an amnesiac.

If you think about it, your character is dropped into the world with no background or past, perhaps a mage erased their past, conspired to place them in Skyrim under charges of Border-hopping.

Or like Uriel Septim said, maybe the gods placed them there. :whistling: