Are there any myths? or any rumors? or any secrets?

nonion778

Go to temple of the one after completion of the game and wait 24 hours and a dragon will apear.

I didnt make it up, saw it on some game forum >_>.

NOTE: I have tried this and it never worked ;)

Edited by TheMysteriousTraveler

On a mountain peak in the area where the Jerall Mountains meet the Valus Mountains is a mostly snow covered camp fire with a bottle of wine nearby. There is a rock beside the campfire and if hit or activated with Pounder equipped, the rock will open revealing a cave to explore, containing unique weapons and armor that cannot be obtained anywhere else in the game. (saw a youtube video on this)

In a small pond in the vast area north of Kvatch, there is a chest containing a ring that provides 100% resistance to fire, frost and shock.

There are 3 supposedly random notes with directions in the game. The notes are; "Go through the fields. Turn east for half a mile. It's just past the big rock on the right."; "It's three houses past the chapel. Look for the place with the flowers. She'll be waiting outside." and "Head north for a hour or so. You'll see a group of dead trees. Head northeast until you come to the water. Follow the shore upstream. His house is close by. Watch out for bears."

You have to figure out which is the first note to follow, but if the directions in the notes are followed in the correct order they will lead to a chest or sack with a unique item inside.

The last one I've heard is that if you go to Dive Rock and there is a Camonna Tong Thug there, if he walks off Dive Rock and kills himself, you can obtain the armor and weapon from his body at the bottom and they are amongst the most powerful to be found in the game.

Have fun.

On a mountain peak in the area where the Jerall Mountains meet the Valus Mountains is a mostly snow covered camp fire with a bottle of wine nearby. There is a rock beside the campfire and if hit or activated with Pounder equipped, the rock will open revealing a cave to explore, containing unique weapons and armor that cannot be obtained anywhere else in the game. (saw a youtube video on this)

In a small pond in the vast area north of Kvatch, there is a chest containing a ring that provides 100% resistance to fire, frost and shock.

There are 3 supposedly random notes with directions in the game. The notes are; "Go through the fields. Turn east for half a mile. It's just past the big rock on the right."; "It's three houses past the chapel. Look for the place with the flowers. She'll be waiting outside." and "Head north for a hour or so. You'll see a group of dead trees. Head northeast until you come to the water. Follow the shore upstream. His house is close by. Watch out for bears."

You have to figure out which is the first note to follow, but if the directions in the notes are followed in the correct order they will lead to a chest or sack with a unique item inside.

The last one I've heard is that if you go to Dive Rock and there is a Camonna Tong Thug there, if he walks off Dive Rock and kills himself, you can obtain the armor and weapon from his body at the bottom and they are amongst the most powerful to be found in the game.

Have fun.

ummm about the first support it first because it maybe a mod

or pls post the Link to the youtube video

Have fun.

ummm about the first support it first because it maybe a mod

or pls post the Link to the youtube video

About the random notes, they're present in the vanilla game.

The thread is entitled "Are there any myths? or any rumors? or any secrets? I'll take on any myth secret or rumor you'll give" which I sort of thought the originator is looking for something to explore in the game beyond just the quests, and further, and I may be wrong on this, but also such myths rumors or secrets should be in in the vanilla game as mods wouldn't exactly contain any "myths, rumors or secrets".

All 4 of the "myths, rumors or secrets" I posted are supposed to exist in the vanilla game - not in mods.

I have explored all 4 of the "myth, rumor or secret" that I posted within the vanilla game myself and;

For 2 of them, they do lead to something - but I think the end result may be levelled as I didn't actually find what had been advertised.

For 1 of them I have never had the opportunity to explore as the event that is required to occur is random and apparently quite rare in the game and it has never happened for me so I have no means to determine if it is true or not.

and

For 1 of them I have never found the required item so I have never determined if it is true or not.

If the thread had been "Please give me step by step solutions to...." I'd have posted the information differently.

If I missed the point of the thread - sorry.

I did try standing in the Temple of the One for 24 hours - it didn't work for me either so maybe it is just a myth - but diving off Dive Rock certainly held some surprises.

The one I did not post because doing it can cause a serious bug in the game if done, is discretely follow Countess Alessia and Hlidara on their trip. I thought it was hilarious and well worth having the game crash.

Edited by ffa1mf

I did try standing in the Temple of the One for 24 hours - it didn't work for me either so maybe it is just a myth

Yeah, your probably right. UNLESS what the dudes i heard talking about the temple of one thing meant standing in the temple of the one for 24 hours in REAL TIME.

Haha i dont think any of us should try it, waste of pixels :P

Have fun.

Yea I heard that one about Dive Rock too.