Are there any myths? or any rumors? or any secrets?

nonion778

Yeah, your probably right. UNLESS what the dudes i heard talking about the temple of one thing meant standing in the temple of the one for 24 hours in REAL TIME.

Challenge accepted!

Wait- What?!

So, umm, no one's heard of some kind of uber-beast in one of the northern corners of the map? Some kind of like super-troll or something?

I seen him, on dive rock theres a journal of a nord couple who tried to kill it. Sad story indeed :(

Forgot all about this one - just happened to be looking for something else and found it in my notes. There is supposed to be an island hidden near/around Mankar's Paradise (your PC is sent there by Martin from Cloud Ruler Temple to get the amulet of kings from Mankar Cameoran during the Paradise quest in the main questline). There is supposed to be an invisible crab and a reward chest with some unique items in it.

There are drunken goblins shoved into crates and stuff all over Cyrodiil.

Oh! i seen drunken goblins! Yeeaaahh, i did. Never knew it was a secret though. If i am correct, they were in some cave, probably an ayleid ruin if i am not mistaken ;)

They're supposedly all over the place. There was a thread on it on the official forums before Bethesda merged them with their other games where a developer basically said he put them in as easter eggs and tried to put them in as funny of places as possible :),

At one point he stated the players were getting close to discovering all of them. Wish I could find the thread.

• 2 months later...

I wouldn't call the Paradise Crab "invisible" -- it was more of a "ghost crab" than an invisible one.

Re: Uderfrykte Matron: thanks, y'all!

The "ghost crab" or Spectral Mud Crab can be on found in Mankar Camoran's Paradise. It is only accessible if you have not yet gone to the Forbidden Grotto, as there are invisible walls separating the two sections of Camoran's Paradise.

The "ghost crab" or Spectral Mud Crab can be on found in Mankar Camoran's Paradise. It is only accessible if you have not yet gone to the Forbidden Grotto, as there are invisible walls separating the two sections of Camoran's Paradise.

You just copied that from the UESP. :armscrossed:

Speaking of mudcrabs, theres this one thats three times the size of a regular mudcrab. It's located in Greenmead Cave. Just another easter egg.

And speking of giant things, theres a giant slaughterfish in the Wizard's Grotto where you travel while doing a Thieves Guild quest. Easter egg.

And of course the giant Nirnroots. In a pond near Shardrock, between Skingrad and Kvatch. Easter egg!

Edited by FnimonSni

There's a very sad troll under one of the bridges in the game.

And sometimes there are unique huge dungeons underwater. I'm not making this up. The biggest (and possibly most unique) dungeon I've ever found in vanilla Oblivion (on the PS3, so it's definitely not modded) was behind some rocks through a hidden trapdoor underwater. Yes, this might have been a well-known quest dungeon, but I'd never found it before, so... maybe a couple people here haven't either.

I suppose you've also found and 'tamed' the unicorn?

I've also heard that something strange happens if you visit Applewatch again after completing the Dark Brotherhood quests.

Edited by Rennn