Just wondering?

frosty90

When i normally pre-order games of the internet they normally come the day before the game is actually released, so hope that this happens with Skyrim i no its only a day but it makes a difference to me :P.

Does this normally happen when other people pre-order over the internet?

I fekin wish! Usually when I preorder games online they come a damn day late. So I've arranged for in store pick up for skyrim. I usually order with play.com because shipping is free in Britain, and it's normally extorsionate rates for postage where I live. Who do you order with?

I guess if you pre-order from Steam or Direct 2 Drive then it should pre-load and then unlock when it goes live on the date of release.

At least this is what has happened when I have pre-ordered from Steam.

I have never pre-ordered from etailers like Newegg so I don't have any experience with this kind of pre-order.

I pre-order with Gameplay.co.uk. Modern Warfare 2 came the day early same with Black Ops and Assassins Creed.

Edit: I've also just realized they've messed something up lol http://shop.gameplay.co.uk/webstore/advanced_search.asp?keyword=dead+island&platform=ALL

Special edition dead island is cheaper than the normal version

Edited by frosty90

I've also just realized they've messed something up lol http://shop.gameplay.co.uk/webstore/advanced_search.asp?keyword=dead+island&platform=ALL

Special edition dead island is cheaper than the normal version

Maybe it's a promo?

When i normally pre-order games of the internet they normally come the day before the game is actually released, so hope that this happens with Skyrim i no its only a day but it makes a difference to me :P.

Does this normally happen when other people pre-order over the internet?

I pre-orderd CE off of GameStop, but when I pre-orderd Portal 2 it came 5 days before release date! I sure hope that happens with Skyrim! XD