PC Carrying Weight... did I see that right?

zer0morph

I would imagine that all carrying capacity is the same, but you just have to level it up. Maybe it's a skill, stamina, or maybe you have to buy 'backpacks' or something. I think it would be strange to have a set capacity for certain characters b/c then everyone would rather play as the person who can carry weight of 300 over 150 :/

I can't remember where it was but I read somewhere that stated (not 100%) stamina would be the factor in determining how much weight you carry among other things. If I find the link i'll post it.

I would imagine that all carrying capacity is the same, but you just have to level it up. Maybe it's a skill, stamina, or maybe you have to buy 'backpacks' or something. I think it would be strange to have a set capacity for certain characters b/c then everyone would rather play as the person who can carry weight of 300 over 150 :/

I can't remember where it was but I read somewhere that stated (not 100%) stamina would be the factor in determining how much weight you carry among other things. If I find the link i'll post it.

It's this one! You're welcome.

Howard said that the encumbrance limits have been raised relative to that last game (the statistic I was able to quote is that you can carry "a lot more.") Players who manage upgrades in their stamina will find their ability to carry more and heavier items pleasantly bolstered.

That was just so the people won't see Todd getting over encumbered in the demos. Oh and his health was 999/999. I'm sure it will range from about 80 to 120 when you begin. Edited by Omeletter