I just ordered Skyrim...

gretzky99

A lot of us in this forum have .. I preodered the CE the moment it was announced ^-^

Same here, have you seen the CE packaging box it comes in? SUPER SEXY! :psyduck:

Now that I think about it, I don't want the preorder edition. I'm going to pin the map onto the wall as usual and I'd feel terrible about putting pins through such a nice burlap map.

Pins? BAH!! I am going to NAIL mine up!

3M super adhesive velcro thingies would do the job though!

Quick Question; does anyone know if the physical version of the game is region locked? I'm in Australia and would be keen to purchase it from Amazon or another distributor and I'm not sure if the game will run if I get an American version. No website so far has any evidence as to whether the game is region locked or not.

I'm keen to pre-order mine too!

Quick Question; does anyone know if the physical version of the game is region locked? I'm in Australia and would be keen to purchase it from Amazon or another distributor and I'm not sure if the game will run if I get an American version. No website so far has any evidence as to whether the game is region locked or not.

I'm keen to pre-order mine too!

Someone asked Pete about that but he has no idea if it is region locked or not.

The physical version of the game is using steamworks too, and I don't know if steam has something against buying a different version of the game.

Someone asked Pete about that but he has no idea if it is region locked or not.

The physical version of the game is using steamworks too, and I don't know if steam has something against buying a different version of the game.

I would've thought that because they are using Steamworks (and therefore the game can't be resold) that this would negate any reason to region lock the game.

Until I know for certain, I'm not pre-ordering the game, as much as I'd love to.