Crysis Nexus??

GeminiContractor

Crysis and/or Deus Ex?   

39 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Nexus have Deus Ex and/or Crysis?

• Crysis!(Note: this means Crysis 1)
    • Deus Ex!(Note: this means Deus Ex 1)
    • Street Cleaning Simulator! Wait...what?!
    • Why is this topic even here?
    • "I never asked for this"
    • Other
    • Other(I'll leave a comment)
    • It's fine as it is.

Hahahahaha!!

Check it out!

Street Cleaning Simulator Nexus V1

I tried getting all the details just right ;)

Don't mind the quality on the side images, there are surprisingly not many high quality screenshots of the game :/

http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/1854/streetcleanernexus.png

That's made my day, post of the year. :laugh:

Anyway I've started my first mod, I intend to turn it into a JRPG. I think it's coming along nicely.

http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/4624/sgnsz.jpg

How can u even think of puting hello kitty & lolicon cr^p into a awsome cool game like Street Cleaning Simulator?? My cleaning Driver guy wd just take out his Dessert Eagle and take out those suckez with 1 headshot each LULZ!!!

Nah Desert Eagles aren't lore friendly, now what I've put in is fine for my "Sailor Moons Toyko Street Cleaning Company" mod. You wait until you see what Sephiroth can do with a broom, you'll be amazed.

Wait... what?

I strongly suggest a REAL LIFE NEXUS! :tongue:

By the way... I never understood these "simulator" games. If someone desires a "street cleaning game" or "Take the trash out game" - I would love to invite you to my place, there you can clean the street in front and behind the house every day.. Be my invited guest, you can play as long as you want to.

i've understand the great "Nexus" as the home of the also great modding-community for Bethesda related games, maybe i'm wrong but thats my serious understanding of the nexus, Crysis (a totally different engine) has it's own huge community+pages, DeusEx also, pls leave them there they are and concentrate at this why we are here - Morrowind / Oblivion / Fallout / New Vegas / Dragon Age i think here's the right place for it.

Or do you want some Quake 1 or Unreal / Unreal Tournament - Classic or Doom I + II modding pages here? adding some ogre-pages? if this is the case (becomes real) i'll instantly leave for life-time. I hate "eierlegendewollmilchsäue"!

LG Raoul.

i've understand the great "Nexus" as the home of the also great modding-community for Bethesda related games, maybe i'm wrong but thats my serious understanding of the nexus, Crysis (a totally different engine) has it's own huge community+pages, DeusEx also, pls leave them there they are and concentrate at this why we are here - Morrowind / Oblivion / Fallout / New Vegas / Dragon Age i think here's the right place for it.

Or do you want some Quake 1 or Unreal / Unreal Tournament - Classic or Doom I + II modding pages here? adding some ogre-pages? if this is the case (becomes real) i'll instantly leave for life-time. I hate "eierlegendewollmilchsäue"!

LG Raoul.

Well the Deus Ex community seems near dead mod wise...kind of like the Morrowind mod community.

I mean sure a few mods still get released, but they are often minor mods.

Also Dragon Age is Bioware, The Witcher is CD Projekt Red Studio.

I don't see why you would agree to that, especially since they are 3rd person and not Bethesda games, yet not agree to a 1st person Stealth-RPG like Deus Ex.

@Sulo, I lol'd. :biggrin:

Edited by GeminiContractor

"Well the Deus Ex community seems near dead mod wise...kind of like the Morrowind mod community.

I mean sure a few mods still get released, but they are often minor mods."

You might have missed The Nameless Mod, a huge total conversion for DeusEx that came out a year or so back. The website has a pretty active forum as well. DX1 ain't dead by a long chalk ;)

http://thenamelessmod.com/

Edited by roquefort

"Well the Deus Ex community seems near dead mod wise...kind of like the Morrowind mod community.

I mean sure a few mods still get released, but they are often minor mods."

You might have missed The Nameless Mod, a huge total conversion for DeusEx that came out a year or so back. The website has a pretty active forum as well. DX1 ain't dead by a long chalk ;)

http://thenamelessmod.com/

I heard it was only good for those who are extreme fans of the game.

Also you should note that I said, "I mean sure a few mods still get released, but they are often minor mods."

A year is a long time btw. :pinch: