Bringing companions along for adventure

Fornhed

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Getting attached to a companion? Bury an axe in the back of his/her skull... problem solved; no more attachment. Simples...

My evil twin, you are right! :devil:

Getting attached to a companion? Bury an axe in the back of his/her skull... problem solved; no more attachment. Simples...

My evil twin, you are right! :devil:

Bwah hahahahahahaha!!!!! :devil:

Once companion is afflicted with the worst of headaches, loot the corpse for full evil effect!

That just might do it! XD

Oblivion Partner mods permanently turned me off every doing team dungeon crawls again.

"Mudcrab ahoy! Aaaarrrrggggh!" *Charges into battle managing to alert every single monster in the dungeon to my vicinity.*

I have no doubt they'll be scripted better in Skyrim but you presumably still get less XP when using a partner because their hits don't register as hits for you, and thus less xp for you.

Edited by Lord J

I've been traveling around in Oblivion with 3 to 5 compainions for 2 years now. The ladies Vilja, Red Sonia, Viconia, Julienne and the succubus Kaleah are great to have around, providing Manveru av Culotte, an aging high elf lord, much needed assitance. I would like to be able travel Skyrim with my ladies at some time.