Glad V is Skyrim?

MizerD

Ok, so I was just wondering who out there actually wanted Skyrim to be the next place we visit in Tamriel. Me and my best mate have been discussing (arguing) about where we wanted the next game to be, ever since we both finished Oblivion. I have always played as a Nord and naturally wanted the game to go to Skyrim, however my friend really wanted the next game to take place in Blackmarsh. SO i'm super happy about it and he.. well isnt :tongue:

So my question is, Were you happy with it being Skyrim? if not where would you have liked it to be?

I would have been happy with anything tbh, though i like the viking culture really much and since skyrim has a viking-like feel to it i guess thats a big plus to me.

Blackmarsh would have been cool too, best would be all of them availiable...but they would probably spent 20 years on that :biggrin:

I miss Daggerfall, it had mountains, deserts, forests, plains, jungles, and swamps.Although you couldn't really tell the difference between them since the technology wasn't that great back then.Which is why I would like to see it with modern day tech.

I never played Daggerfall, i tryed to but after morrowind and oblivion daggerfall was too... Meh, to play.

I do like the sound of having swamps, deserts and jungles tho! that would be good to see. :)

I personally think the Black Marsh would be the most interesting area to explore. An incredibly hostile environment where survival is the key. I would love to learn more about the lore behind the Argonian people and their land. We already know far more about the Nords than either of the beast races so from that perspective I'd prefer the Black Marsh. But I'm honestly not fussed as long as it's a good game!

I remember seeing a poll a few years back that showed Skyrim was the first choice among fans for the next game, with Blackmarsh a close second. At the time though, the rumor was that it would be on Sumerset Isle. I would have been happy with any of the 3, although I must admit the Argonians are my least favorite race...

I wasn't that pasyched about Skyrim as the setting, but the more I see it the less it matters. If the gameplay is good then I'm all over it. My first choice for a new setting would be Akavir. There is an entire continent there with its own lore and history that we know next to nothing about. I'd like to see a series reboot with new races, armor, and weapons. I'm getting a little tired of the same ones over and over, just tweaked slightly.

RP