TESV: Epic challenge

westernnomad

Call me crazy, if you want, but...

Here's my idea in a nutshell for you ambitious modders out there.

Marry together all Elder Scrolls stories with all NPC's, monsters, player classes, skills, etc translated and reinterpreted into Skyrim.

For example, The player could travel at will from Skyrim to Morrowind and do all the missions and meet all the NPC's of the original Morrowind. Except it would all be in the new and beautiful Skyrim game engine.

How cool would that be?

Marry together all Elder Scrolls stories with all NPC's, monsters, player classes, skills, etc translated and reinterpreted into Skyrim.

For example, The player could travel at will from Skyrim to Morrowind and do all the missions and meet all the NPC's of the original Morrowind. Except it would all be in the new and beautiful Skyrim game engine.

How cool would that be?

You ARE aware that Skyrim's story occurs 200 years after the events of Oblivion, right? And then the rest of the games are before that. Pretty much every NPC will be deceased by now.

Few things.

First, this would take an ungodly amount of time and effort. Tamriel Rebuilt is far less ambitious with far more resources and still isn't anywhere close to done.

Second, what the hell would the point of this be aside from nostalgia? If you want to play Morrowind then go play Morrowind.

How cool would that be?

You ARE aware that Skyrim's story occurs 200 years after the events of Oblivion, right? And then the rest of the games are before that. Pretty much every NPC will be deceased by now.

Not the Mer they live substantially longer than Men/Beast

someone did that with Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas !!

you need to have the download versions of both games but this mod at New Vegas Nexus allows the player to travel from New Vegas to Fallout 3 and bring items back and forth

f***ing epic !

both games use the same engine however