yay dogs

Jakeschulz

I want a dog, only if not dies and "resurrects" when the battle is finished. The dog of fallout new vegas was a nice companion, but meatball (Fallout 3) was a pain in the ass, I dumped him, because he died all the time.

You know that's what I hated about Oblivion, your companions (well not really companions) died and very quickly I may add (FO3 as well). I hope in Skyrim you can heal your companions, have NO friendly fire, and I hope they just get knocked unconscious. Like what was done in NV or with your horse Shadowmere. The horse never died and your companions were just unconscious. Well, then again if your companions never died you would never worry about them and it kind of takes away a connection, but if Bethesda wants to make companions killable they could at least give them more damage resistance and health.

I love animal companions wolfs dogs all are awesome if I had a crab I'd name it STD anda pet bear would be cool sabertooth tigers are in the game I believe so that would be a great feline pet and come to think about it cat companion will be in the game I'm sure they will have a a kahjit companion who's only weakness will be catnip and a ball of yarn

I want a dog, only if not dies and "resurrects" when the battle is finished. The dog of fallout new vegas was a nice companion, but meatball (Fallout 3) was a pain in the ass, I dumped him, because he died all the time.

It's Dogmeat and don't you ever insult him again -_-

I'm really excited about the direction of Skyrim on its own, but also what may inspire mods - because we can have dog companions, if we can't have anything else, there can be mods for a veritable bestiary of beasties to beat up baddies. :D Lions and tigers and bears, oh my!