What are Ghosts?

bigman28

I think they're different from the Trauma Harness guys, who are skeletons inside suits that animate them, and in a sense still alive (or perhaps undead would be closer to the mark), mutated by exposure to the Cloud over a long period of time. As for what they look like, no-one knows, since the suits are fused to their bodies. I assume vaguely humanoid, probably greenish considering that's the color of their blood.

I think they're different from the Trauma Harness guys, who are skeletons inside suits that animate them, and in a sense still alive (or perhaps undead would be closer to the mark), mutated by exposure to the Cloud over a long period of time. As for what they look like, no-one knows, since the suits are fused to their bodies. I assume vaguely humanoid, probably greenish considering that's the color of their blood.

I forgot the suit was fused to them. Now that I think about it they may look similar to a Big Daddy from "Bio-Shock".

also when ghouls are placed near them they kill each other, so Ghoul is out of the question.

Edited by bigman28

Agreed. They also might look like a Glowing One, yet not a Ghoul though. They scare the s*** outta me sometimes. :biggrin:

Ghost

Ghoul

the difference?

letters "s" "t" "u" and "l"... which spells "s.l.u.t."

Sierra Madre (i forget the guys name) pimped out his workers to Big Mountain... FOR SCIENCE !

Ghoul + Hazmat Suit = Ghost

Edited by Rimland

I wonder how they reproduce... Or if they're like ghouls in the sense that they're functionally immortal, and are just the remaining residents of the Seirra Madre. IN which case, they could be hunted down and exterminated fairly easily. The Courier must have really hurt their population.

Ghost

Ghoul

the difference?

letters "s" "t" "u" and "l"... which spells "s.l.u.t."

Sierra Madre (i forget the guys name) pimped out his workers to Big Mountain... FOR SCIENCE !

Ghoul + Hazmat Suit = Ghost

yeah, but they fight each other?

I wonder how they reproduce... Or if they're like ghouls in the sense that they're functionally immortal, and are just the remaining residents of the Seirra Madre. IN which case, they could be hunted down and exterminated fairly easily. The Courier must have really hurt their population.

I don't know... Dean said there are a lot more underground.