Split Screen

Ultradudeo1

Okay, i know this sounds far fetched, i have been part of the nexus' modding community since Tes4 nexus' start and i have to say i dont see how there is no way someone has modded the game for split screen, dont get me wrong, it IS far fetched but im pretty sure im not the only one who saw Requiem for the wasteland for New vegas that combines Fallout3 and New vegas? so how is it not possible to use the console command Clone actor on your Char and give him controls? i know there will be around 100+ Trolls or people saying its impossible but i really believe that it is possible. I have next to no modding skills (I did create a box that you could hide in once, metal gear solid, anyone?) because if i did i wouldent be on the requests part of the forum :L (The irony) but if anyone out there is good at modding please post an answer. Sorry for it not being in paragraphs i got caught in the moment of writing it :) Edited by Ultradudeo1

Requiem only links the Fallout 3 master file to New Vegas. Technically speaking, it's not that hard at all. It just takes some time.

Split-screen, however...

That is next to impossible. It would require reworking the game engine, or porting the games assets to a completely different game engine. In either case, it would take a team and a lot of time. You would be best off making a split-screen Fallout 3 clone in XNA.

I could be wrong, too. I haven't really researched much on the Gamebryo engine.

Trolls? Seriously :facepalm:

I've known about a lot of people who have tried it. And yes it is possible, but not with the tools modders have.

And without Bethesda's support (not likely any time soon) and serious engine modifications it would not be possible