Are you gonna jump right into the Main Questline on your first playthr

Violentguy

My play style is use my conjuration slaves to help me lvl my endurance skill to 100 asap. I then usually go play all the guilds(war, theif, mage), then mq.

Now that they removed attributes, i should NOT have to worry about attribute grinding and the 5,5,5 lvl up concerns. a change i am severely thankful for.

now i guess ill just be jumping straight in and actually PLAYING and having FUN. great. grand.

for skyrim, I assume ill be starting off exploring a bit / doing guild quests, then going into mq.

Lol.

I am going to play the main quest for a couple of hours first with hope that the mq will introduce the game's mechanics and unlock certain things for me. Once i get the feeling that i know and have all that i need to tackle the side quests i wi do these for a while.

In general, i like doing both equally. A couple of side mission ans then a MQ mission and a few SQs again etc. I dont want to forget the main story and what im fighting for. I want to always be involved with the story and the feel of the game and that is most profound when u follow the story.

I will do the Side Quest and Explore the World while staying as far away as i can from the MQ

Trust me, the moment you start the MQ those Dragons will start appearing and they are Not a piece of Cake.

Why People ask for Hardcore Mode is beyond me when the Dragons Are Hardcore Mode.

The honest answer is... I really don't know. I think it depends more on how the introduction to the game feels.

One of the very few things I didn't really like much in Oblivion is that the whole of the main quest had to be done NOW and Jauffre was always on at me to do stuff WITHOUT DELAY. This is an area that Morrowind succeeds in, that it starts off with a pretty relaxed attitude to the main quest.

So maybe I'll do the main quest first... but it'd seem a bit weird going from a mighty dragon slayer to being called a useless worm for being bottom rank in the Fighter's guild or whatever.

Edited by mikedepreston