Are you gonna jump right into the Main Questline on your first playthr

Violentguy

Heck no! I'm more of a 'do some main questing, but go off and do all those side quests' kind of person. I played Oblivion and well......I did everything BUT the main quest. However, Skyrim seems like the main quest is consisted of many things other than closing the same Oblivion gate 100x.

I have a feeling it will be more in depth and that is why I shall finish the main quest line. But it won't be the first thing I do nor will it be my number 1 priority. I like running around doing side quests and joining guilds and such :)

After the execution i will hang around in the starting town or whatever and get to know the game, join a guild and get some cash to buy cool armor and weapons THEN i will start ;) Edited by TheMysteriousTraveler

Itll honestly depend.

From what Im hearing, the main quest unlocks dragons which then rampage s*** all over the place.

If so, I'm likely going to want to wait to touch it at all until I'm strong enough to easily protect the regions that are threatened. I dont want the world to be trashed when Im done saving it.

Then again, I want some Dragon shouts ASAP... hm.

I've been thinking about this more lately .. I don't want to make the mistake I made with NV and just play the main quest my first time through then role play in the world later .. it sorta ruined it for me .. not sure how... I'm just gonna take things step by step .. maybe watch a review or two before I touch the main quest so I don't end up leveling in my role playing skills and not being able to fight late level creatures .. I'm sure they fixed that though.. hope.