Are you gonna jump right into the Main Questline on your first playthr

Violentguy

I've been thinking about this more lately .. I don't want to make the mistake I made with NV and just play the main quest my first time through then role play in the world later .. it sorta ruined it for me .. not sure how... I'm just gonna take things step by step .. maybe watch a review or two before I touch the main quest so I don't end up leveling in my role playing skills and not being able to fight late level creatures .. I'm sure they fixed that though.. hope.

they said they didi it like in fallout 3. like deathclaws in old oney, if you went thier at any level except 16 or up you got owned ( if thier were 2 or more at the same time).

so some areas will be more dangerous then others until you gt stronger, but even at level 50 you will still prbably run into wolffs and rats, llike i ran into radroachs and molerats even at level 20 in fallout 3. hope that helps.

I'm going to do whatever I feel my character would do. If he would venture into the first cave he sees or help a hunter in pursuit, that's what I'll do. I hope the main quest isn't unbelievably urgent from the very beginning like Oblivion was. I understand you could do whatever, but ut just felt plain wrong to leave Prior Maborel hanging like that.

I've been thinking about this more lately .. I don't want to make the mistake I made with NV and just play the main quest my first time through then role play in the world later .. it sorta ruined it for me .. not sure how... I'm just gonna take things step by step .. maybe watch a review or two before I touch the main quest so I don't end up leveling in my role playing skills and not being able to fight late level creatures .. I'm sure they fixed that though.. hope.

I think it's b/c once you finish the main quest there's nothing holding you to the game except side quests. That's why it ruins it or at least imo. I'm going to take my time, have fun and probably do mostly all the side quests before I even finish the main one. It'll be boring just to do the MQ right away. It's more fun when you mix both MQ and SQ together.

I will do just enough of the MQ to unlock shouts and unleash the dragons on skyrim then I will be singing I'm going off the rails on the crazy train my way of saying I'll get off track kill me some dragons and learn me some shouts kill every one in the DB cause they are all murders but my second play through though I will be a drak elf assassin and I will do the same thing MQ to unlock shouts and unleash dragons except I will join the DB

I will do just enough of the MQ to unlock shouts and unleash the dragons on skyrim then I will be singing I'm going off the rails on the crazy train my way of saying I'll get off track kill me some dragons and learn me some shouts kill every one in the DB cause they are all murders but my second play through though I will be a drak elf assassin and I will do the same thing MQ to unlock shouts and unleash dragons except I will join the DB

Knowing your luck you will have to beat the MQ in order to get some special shout XD but yea really looking forward to it. I will probably do enough of the MQ to get shouts and such like you, but I will make sure to do plenty of sidequests and not one MQ after another.