New mod request <- I used search and read the sticky...

blazie151

I have looked everywhere and cannot find a mod that simply summons an enchanting or spellmaking alter for a few seconds. A decent magicka cost could balance the mod so only mid to high level characters could access it, or better yet make it an enchanted item that adds the summon spells as lesser powers, and place it on the grounds of the arcane university so the quest line is preserved. Making the spell or lesser power not count towards your conjuration skill could make it so it doesn't add unwanted levels or skill. If someone knows how to do this let me know.

I have looked everywhere and cannot find a mod that simply summons an enchanting or spellmaking alter for a few seconds. A decent magicka cost could balance the mod so only mid to high level characters could access it, or better yet make it an enchanted item that adds the summon spells as lesser powers, and place it on the grounds of the arcane university so the quest line is preserved. Making the spell or lesser power not count towards your conjuration skill could make it so it doesn't add unwanted levels or skill. If someone knows how to do this let me know.

There are a couple mods out there that add portable spellmaking alters, and other stuff to the game. Causing the spellmaking/enchanting menus isn't really anything complicated. A simple

scn enchantspell

begin scripteffectstart
 showenchantment
end

attached to a spell with whatever requirements you want, added to the player however you want should do the trick. Enchanting and spellcrafting menus can even be called through console by typing in their functions "showenchantment", and "showspellmaking" respectivly. You can even get a bit fancy by adding a temporary spell to the player which provides them with every effect, or a temporary soulgem if you're looking to make your life easier (see attachment). If you're looking to make it easier, but still have some limits, you are really the only person who can accurately know what you want. It isn't hard to do, so it might even be a good first step.

Archived