Fallout 3 GOTY With no DLCs?

lemonfan1

Hey all. I bought Fallout 3 Game of the Year Edition, which is supposed to come with all the DLCs, when it was last on sale through steam. I recently installed it and found that I had absolutely no DLCs with it. Not through the launcher, nor through looking through its data folder. I've already contacted Steam and I'm waiting on a reply, but since my experience with getting help from things like that can take anywhere between an hour and a month, I decided to see if any of you have had the same problem at any point.

Hmmm, try validating game files under the game's Settings in Steam.

It may have failed to get some files, and these will be downloaded.

I used the "Verify Integrity of Game Cache" option. I don't see anything else about validating a game's files besides that. Ugh, I don't get it. I made sure it was GOTY when I bought it. >.<

• 2 months later...

Hey. I know your problem with steam they don't just "Show up"

When you get to the launcher, don't press continue, load or new game instead go to "Data files" it will open a new window and there will be one option selected "Fallout 3.esm" the rest should be unselected when you enter. Select them, then start your game. (I can't remember but you may need to get out of the launcher and start it again, its been a while) but either way, those are your DLC packages that come with the GOTY edition. I hope I helped.

~Vampy892