Evil characters should be hunted

egg

One thing I thought was missing from Oblivion was the fact I could go into a town kill anyone (apart from the immortals :P ) and there would never be any repercussions, apart from next time the guards would chase me. I would like it if I got a high infamy rating, that people would start sending out search parties to kill me such as with the rangers in Fallout 3. Or if they found out I was a vampire then some sort of vampire hunters would come after me.

I dont mean all the time, but I think it would be more realistic if they tried to get rid of me when Im causing such problems. Maybe if im not part of the DB then they would get hired to come after me too. If im a member though then they would refuse. Although I wouldnt want it so im sneaking around somewhere and they magically find me, it should be when I'm in plain sight and not hiding.

It would be even better if I was like some high level npc with my own dungeon guarded by skeletons and such and they had to fight through them to get to me. Obviously I wouldnt be there all the time, but when I was it would be nice to occasionally get attack.

I basically want one of my characters to be feared by everyone to the extent where they need to get rid of me. :devil:

It is already stated that your Evil Character will have a Bounty on his Head, so yea you will be Hunted ;)

Great! Thats good to know. Thanks for the info :thumbsup:

Wonder how you will fix that without just killing everyone?

I mean if a bunch of people come try to kill you, there has to be a alternative to killing them every time they come right?

I suppose there could be bribing options. Or maybe as a vampire you could charm them into thinking they had killed you, or to even fight for you. Personally I would probably waste them all though as that would be the point of that character.

Just to be clear I'm not some psycho. I will be making nice characters too :biggrin:

That's a great feature. Have bounty hunters after you, makes it more fun to play an Evil Character. :thumbsup:

yea,.. playing an evil character is meant to be fun,.. doesnt make you psycho.

if there was such a connection like that, it would defeat the purpose and idea of RP.

I'll probally play 'evil' or its equalivalent in my first playthru,... the hunters and such for having a bounty and being a vampire were BADLY missing in oblivion/morrowind. And the very few mods I tried for it were horrible,.. probally a good one out there but i didnt find it.

EDIT: What would be REALLY cool/immersive is if you could eavesdrop on a couple of guards after causing a rookus and hear them talking about you and their plans.

Edited by El`derina

EDIT: What would be REALLY cool/immersive is if you could eavesdrop on a couple of guards after causing a rookus and hear them talking about you and their plans.

Yes, this would be interesting:

GUARD1: Did you hear about a thief that broke into the Commandant's Office to steal the taxes collected this month ?!? In the process the thief killed Tom, Dick and Harry ?!?

GUARD2: Yeah, I heard Tom was beheaded and the other two had their limbs cut-off.

GUARD1: The Commandant is posting a bounty of 10000 Gold for the thiefs head.

GUARD2: Say we should try to find this bloke, the misses could use a better house. Come to think of it I could find a better misses with that kind of loot.

Yes, this would be interesting:

GUARD1: Did you hear about a thief that broke into the Commandant's Office to steal the taxes collected this month ?!? In the process the thief killed Tom, Dick and Harry ?!?

GUARD2: Yeah, I heard Tom was beheaded and the other two had their limbs cut-off.

GUARD1: The Commandant is posting a bounty of 10000 Gold for the thiefs head.

GUARD2: Say we should try to find this bloke, the misses could use a better house. Come to think of it I could find a better misses with that kind of loot.

I like this idea. That sort of conversation is kinda like what the guards in Thief would come out with. "I'm going to find you taffer" :biggrin: