The duster seen on the cover of Lonesome Road

looloolooigotsomeapples

It's kind of weird that you would receive the exact same tattered clothing that Ulysses wore with the same or a different symbol on it. It would be so much better if you could have something unique to your courier with that symbol. So basically, could someone make the outfit that is seen on the cover of Lonesome Road, with all of the symbols (and perhaps a version without symbols)? It would be a light brown duster with a bluish shirt underneath, with the sleeves rolled up to the elbows, as well as jeans (or whatever, the cover doesn't make it clear) and big brown boots.

I might make this for you, if I get chance. (Been very busy lately) It would help me if you could find all the parts in pre-existing armors, if you know what I mean, so I could put it together pretty quickly for you. Or if it needs custom stuff, that will take longer, depending on what the stuff is.

I might make this for you, if I get chance. (Been very busy lately) It would help me if you could find all the parts in pre-existing armors, if you know what I mean, so I could put it together pretty quickly for you. Or if it needs custom stuff, that will take longer, depending on what the stuff is.

Oh man, that'd be sweet, let's see if I can help you.

For the undershirt/sleeves if you can use Honest Hearts JG's sleeves are pretty much perfect except it's color. Barring that, maybe the Pre-War Casual wear/Relaxed wear(the one with the blue under shirt. Or the Merc Charmer sleeves, whose whole upper body wouldn't look to bad under Ulysses duster if it isn't too thick to fit under the duster. I don't know what gloves these are from, but in this mod

http://www.newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=42856

Numbers 3 or 25 look like good gloves.

Merc Troublemaker looks like almost perfect pants-wise, but I'm sure other people might have some better suggestions.

For the undershirt/sleeves if you can use Honest Hearts JG's sleeves are pretty much perfect except it's colour.

Yeah, I can use JG's sleeves, as changing the colour takes about 2 seconds in Gimp. What about the torso section of the shirt, that you'll be able to see from the front?