DarNified UI issues

rohan15

Hey guys, I just recently started modding Oblivion and decided on using this particular mod. I installed it and it works perfectly with one exception; the menus are littered with large black fonts, making the game's menus unreadable. I uninstalled it and retried installing it, but the issue persists. Any advice?

Omod install.

Hey guys, I just recently started modding Oblivion and decided on using this particular mod. I installed it and it works perfectly with one exception; the menus are littered with large black fonts, making the game's menus unreadable. I uninstalled it and retried installing it, but the issue persists. Any advice?

Omod install.

During the install, did you allow for the font settings to overwrite the oblivion.ini ones? Also, you don't have any other UI mods running with DarN, right?

Try reinstalling it, picking another font and choose the smaller font size. See if that makes any difference.

If that doesn't work, try using the DarNified Dark UI Omod install instead and see if that makes a difference.

Edited by luxwing0go

During the install, did you allow for the font settings to overwrite the oblivion.ini ones? Also, you don't have any other UI mods running with DarN, right?

Try reinstalling it, picking another font and choose the smaller font size. See if that makes any difference.

If that doesn't work, try using the DarNified Dark UI Omod install instead and see if that makes a difference.

Yes, i did allow it to overwrite.

Since I dont know how to make a load image, here's the image of my mods instaleld and the order...I think.

Interesting. My only advice then would be to try the DarNified Dark UI and see if that's different. It has been updated more recently than the regular DarN.

Also, look at your .ini file under the font settings. Post the font settings if you could - that's usually where the problem lies for this.

Settings for the font should be something like this:

[Fonts]

SFontFile_1=Data\Fonts\Kingthings_Regular.fnt

SFontfile_2=Data\Fonts\DarN_Kingthings_Petrock_14.fnt

SFontfile_3=Data\Fonts\DarN_Kingthings_Petrock_16.fnt

SFontFile_4=Data\Fonts\Daedric_Font.fnt

SFontfile_5=Data\Fonts\Handwritten.fnt

Oh, and have you run Oblivion at least once before installing DarN?

Edited by luxwing0go

Interesting. My only advice then would be to try the DarNified Dark UI and see if that's different. It has been updated more recently than the regular DarN.

Also, look at your .ini file under the font settings. Post the font settings if you could - that's usually where the problem lies for this.

Settings for the font should be something like this:

[Fonts]

Oh, and have you run Oblivion at least once before installing DarN?

Yes, and if I remember correctly those are what my fonts look like. i'll check when I have access to my other computer again.

[Fonts]

Actually my ini doesnt look like that. Time to change it. :)

• 4 years later...