If AI was created, should it have equal rights to humans?

marharth

Should AI machines have equal rights?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Equal rights or not?

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Humans create babies, should they not have any rights?

I think we all agree on the point that babies do not have the same rights as adults.

A baby is a human when it grows up.

Babies are human all the way, but they can't buy alcohol or drive a car etc. etc.

They are not fully developed humans, they are the same species. They do not have the same rights because they are not a fully developed human yet, and their intelligence as well as a number of other things is lacking.

I think we all agree on the point that babies do not have the same rights as adults.

Babies are human all the way, but they can't buy alcohol or drive a car etc. etc.

They are not fully developed humans, they are the same species. They do not have the same rights because they are not a fully developed human yet, and their intelligence as well as a number of other things is lacking.

Exactly! :thumbsup:

Exactly! :thumbsup:

Then why did you vote no?

His point was that humans are also created by humans.

He asked a the question ''Should they not have any rights'' which I took as a rhetorical question and therefore assumed he meant ''Babies should have rights'', and yes they should, but not the same rights.

We create babies, and we raise them. But you can't raise a child by allowing it to do as it pleases. The same goes for the AI

Edited by FnimonSni