Looking for Mods that are Good

accvipers

hi guys. im kinda new... to skyrim mods. ;)

can someone point me on the right direction where to "wet/glossy/oily" body mod(i want the best one btw)?

im looking also for that mod that lets you do poses like a model and stuff and add a voice in AP for Sofia.

Lasty, a Decent Kiss mod please?. lol

more recommendations are appreciated. currently, i have these:

fnis behavior
fnis sexy move
AP
campfire
free hug mod
love interest tweaks
realistic ragdolls force
seranaholic
skyui
Dragonborn unofficial patch
the dance of death
run for your lives
when vamp attack
sofia
calientes body mod
sofia customization
c. merta black
enhanced blood
high heels
helmet toggle
remodeled armor
ufo
ufo draognborn
faces
simply knock
bijin npc
bijin warmaiden
bijin wives
follower commentary overhaul
thanks ;)

Get rid of FNIS Sexy Move and use this instead http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50078/?, can still choose from some different idles and they completely overwrite the vanilla idle/walk/run/sprint for females, so now when walking at an angle, the animation keeps instead of reverting back to the vanilla walk/run/sprint and for some reason it gives you a 360 Degree camera when weapons are sheathed.

Get this for Serana http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/66911/? and overwrite the Seranaholic one. It's added customization options for her.

Also get this http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/48470/?. It's a spell mod that lets you give any NPC and yourself a different hairstyle like the ones seen in the Seranaholic pictures, though they're treated as Helmets.

Apachii Hair http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/10168/?

Go back to the FNIS home page and look under the optional files, it has one that adds spells which are used to capture poses that you normally see in screen shots for armor and the like.

This is the only kissing mod that I'm aware of http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/60903/?. However the animations can get alittle crazy and fcked up the more scripts that are added/deleted during a playthrough ( due to Papyrus saving them ), but still funny to watch.

Alternatively, try this for kissing http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/70495/?. It's a bit heavy on scripts so I recommend you keep your mod list light if you add this or aren't serious about doing a full playthrough.

Not sure what "AP" is unless you mean Animated Prostitution, it already comes with a custom female voice, they're no add on's for that.

Edited by CxxProphet

thanks for your suggestions. :) i think ill be getting the amorous adventures later after finishing the most of the main quests.. going for the adult one :)

yep Animated Prostitution. too bad Sofia doesnt have a voice when you do the thing. i just hope we can just add her a default voice from the AP files.

thanks again. :)

if you decide to use Sexlab, you'll need to clean up your load order after doing the main quests.

Trying to start it during a playthrough will lead to one CTD after another as well as tons of infinite loading screens, so you have to start a new game since some NPCs like Serana can only do their sexlab side quests the first time you meet them.

Sex Lab on top of Amorous Adventures is way too many custom scripts and is a big no no to add them during an existing game. Avoid adding other script heavy mods, even 2 extra mods with scripts can lead to problems, so your going to have to play Skyrim almost Vanilla for Sex Lab and Amorous Adventures. At least those are the recommended settings.

Edited by CxxProphet

btw do you know any mods to make female bodies look wet/glossy? tried sporty sweat look. i cant seem to get it working. any alternatives? im using legendary edition btw :smile:

also tried glosstech :(

Edited by accvipers

Would suggest that you make a complete Skyrim game directory backup while it's in the vanilla (or only has USLEEP, skse, SkyUi mods added). If you're new to modding, you will make some mistakes along the way - a copy/paste do-over sure beats having to download the whole game again. I have about 5 complete Skyrim folder backups, 4 completely different mod builds and 1 vanilla Legendary with only USLEEP, SKSE, and SkyUI. I also backup the appdata/local loadorder files and the document/my games/skyrim save game and ini files for each mod build backup so I can literally cut/copy/paste any of these into the steam library skyrim folder at any time I wish. (Obviously a large backup HDD helps).

I have a build that is something like what you're looking for - has all the noises, kissing and so on. If nothing else, Sexlab Romance is better for Skyrim wives and a lot tamer than the Prostituion one. Might like that better. Sexlab is required for all the Lover's Lab mods. Lover's Lab site is a quick google, not going to link it from here - not sure if that's against the rules or not.

The build is mostly stable - I might crash once every few hours but for the number of scripts it has running, mountains of NPCs running around, total number of mods - 3-4 hours without crashing is pretty darn good. Just click on the spoiler tag to see the mod list (and load order) from that build to give you some ideas. There are some things you won't see, for example the ENB I use is Realvision, and I made tons of edits to the ini files to tweak them. I am forced to use cellstabilier.dll but I don't add the config lines they used to recommend - that DLL still helps and I think by not configuring it in the skyrim.ini, it stays pretty stable despite what they have been saying about the memory leak. This is the craziest mod build I've done so far, and the one where I learned the most about modding Skyrim. Even if you got all the mods, it wouldn't be easy to install - I remember editing some items with tesedit, working out load orders night after night, week after week. Although somewhat outdated, I still suggest this page - especially for the system memory and CPU tweaks, I never knew about the Windows 7 unparled CPU thing for example.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/32363/?

This build is for adults only - also note I used to have Seranholic and Marriable Serana in the load - but to be honest, she was such a beeyotch! :laugh: So the Serana mods are gone now...This is the only adult oriented build I ever did, it was to fufill my High School DxD idea of having my own harem. LOL But more than that, it really is a well rounded mod build, take out all the adult stuff and I still think it would have a lot there.

This build is pushing my PC to the max. PC specs - modest overclocked AMD 960T quad-core (from 3.0Ghz to 3.5Ghz per core), Nvidia 780 (3GB DDR), 16 GB DDR3 ram (older motherboard and CPU), 980GB SSD drive. I know if I had a newer gen i7 with DDR4 system ram and faster clock speeds, this build would rock like no other!

Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
Falskaar.esm
Wyrmstooth.esp
Havok Breast Physic.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
ApachiiHairMales.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
SexLab.esm
Inn Girls Resources.esm
notice board.esp
EFFCore.esm
moonpath.esm
TravellersOfSkyrim.esm
ETaC - RESOURCES.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp
Cutting Room Floor.esp
GrassOnSteroids_NaturalEdition_Vanilla.esp
Skyrim Bigger Trees Full.esp
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
ETaC - Complete.esp
tpos_ultimate_esm.esp
ELFX - Exteriors.esp
3DNPC.esp
Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp
Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp
FNISSexyMove.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
RaceMenuPluginXPMSE.esp
Havok Breast Physic.esp
Havok Breast Physic Dragonborn.esp
Havok Breast Physic Dawnguard.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
The Eyes Of Beauty - Elves Edition.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
SOS - Pubic Hair for Females Addon (All Styles).esp
Falskaar Wildlife.esp
Dynasty Armor.esp
Remodeled Armor - Underwear.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
Karliah-MiniByNausicaa.esp
Sovngarde Steel Armor and Weapons.esp
Strap.esp
Tes Arena - Skyrim Frontier Fortress.esp
Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp
Purity.esp
WARZONES - Civil Unrest.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp
ELFXEnhancer.esp
Merta Assassin Armor.esp
Bijin Wives.esp
Immersive Orc Strongholds.esp
ETaC - Complete ELFX Patch.esp
tpos_ultimate_cutting_room_floor_patch.esp
Immersive Wenches.esp
OBIS.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp
OBISDB.esp
Immersive Whiterun.esp
AnnaNPCs.esp
Populated Lands Roads Paths Legendary.esp
Immersive Solstheim.esp
ElysiumEstate.esp
ElysiumEstate-HFNoKids.esp
EMCompViljaSkyrim.esp
Inconsequential NPCs.esp
Populated Dungns Caves Ruins Legendary.esp
Immersive Wenches -Immersive Citizens AI Overhaul Patch-.esp
EMViljaInSolstheimAddOn.esp
Dynamic Dialogue Followers.esp
Inigo.esp
Cloaks.esp
Populated Skyrim Prisons Cells.esp
ETaC - Complete CRF Patch.esp
Populated Forts Towers Places Legendary.esp
StavesofSkyrim.esp
moonpath_questdata.esp
Populated Cities Towns Villages Legendary.esp
tpos_ultimate_immersive citizens_patch.esp
Immersive Patrols II.esp
ETaC - Dragon Bridge South.esp
TPOS_ETAC_PATCHED_02.esp
Immersive Followers.esp
CerwidenCompanion.esp
EFFDialogue.esp
TES ARENA AIO-Clutting-patch.esp
BardandGuards.esp
Duel - Combat Realism.esp
NPCWaterAIScripted.esp
Falskaar - Notice Board.esp
DeadlyDragons.esp
Bag of Holding.esp
Celtic_Music_In_Skyrim_v2.1.esp
Training - No Limits.esp
WyrmstoothTravelCrashHotfix.esp
TravellersOfSkyrim - Vanilla.esp
TravellersOfSkyrim - Dragonborn Addon.esp
SkyUI.esp
TradeBarter.esp
Immersive Citizens - CRF patch.esp
Sweet&Sexy Lingerie.esp
TDC - Full Follower Pack - CBBE.esp
Real Traders.esp
SexLab Romance.esp
EilonwyMasterTrainer.esp
Immersive Citizens - ELFXEnhancer patch.esp
SRIsaka.esp
SRIlta.esp
SRKirsikka.esp
SRMaisa.esp
SRSarasta.esp
BNFollowerPack2.esp
Frontier Fortress Notice Boards.esp
Davjes_SorceressArmor.esp
PopulatedCitiesPatchTPOSUltimate.esp
R18Pn - Inner Wear Set.esp
FNISspells.esp
Warhammer Sorceress Robes.esp
LunariWarriors.esp
IslandFastTravel.esp
Ish's Souls to Perks.esp
master alchemy book.esp
PassiveWeaponEnchantmentRecharging.esp
SeniorsWearVanilla.esp
MHIYH.esp
Northborn Fur Hoods.esp
EinherjarArmor.esp
PiyarzNetherScaleArmor.esp
Masters of Death.esp
Convenient Horses.esp
UIExtensions.esp
3DNPCEFF.esp
Moonpath_TP.esp
OMageReplacerPack.esp
OMageCommonRobesV2.esp
ForgottenMagic_Redone.esp
JaxonzProtectFavorites.esp
Smelting - Legendary.esp
Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
FollowerCompatibility.esp
Weapons & Armor_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp
Clothing & Clutter_3DNPC_Patch.esp
Celestine.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp

Edited by jeedge

@jeedge: LOL thanks. im going to look for it.

yeah i read something about sexlabs but its kinda confusing right now. i need to read more about it.

i have 1 clean backup in case something happens but cant create anymore coz my HDD is almost full of Bioware stuff *cough*

damn... long list of mods...which one is the kissing? i kinda hate the ones here in nexus since its like a ragdoll thingy.i wish they could just mudify the hug mod and make em kiss xD

thanks again ! :)

btw i figured out the sweaty body. i just noticed it when i was in the dark. xD

Yea check out the lover's lab site, their people know what to do. But Sexlab Romance was the one that had more romantic options like kissing. When you first start a new game, some MCM mods require you to 'install' them from MCM - Sex Lab is one of those mods. Without that, nothing will work. When you click on the install option inside it's MCM window, you'll need to escape out then it literally take 30-60 seconds for it to install, so MCM might not work during that time but you'll see the big letters at the top left confirming that it installed. Before the MCM install, it provides a checklist of prereq mods it needs in order to work properly - FNIS, etc... Just check out the site, they have all the guides there.