Is liberalism caused by a gene

kvnchrist

Modern liberalism is a Jewish intellectual movement designed to destroy prosperous civilizations, mainly by propagandizing the public into supporting multiculturalism. The more blacks and Hispanics that flood America and European nations, the faster the societies will degenerate. The touting of diversity is Israeli propaganda designed to cause non-optimal breeding practices among whites, ensuring we breed with races of inferior intellect. It's covert genocide of the white European race. There is no gene responsible for predisposing you to an idiotic political ideology.

Who let patient 101 on the computer?

You are almost certainly a troll, but it wouldn't surprise me if you are serious. Some conservatives actually believe some of that.

Edited by marharth

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Modern liberalism is a Jewish intellectual movement designed to destroy prosperous civilizations, mainly by propagandizing the public into supporting multiculturalism. The more blacks and Hispanics that flood America and European nations, the faster the societies will degenerate. The touting of diversity is Israeli propaganda designed to cause non-optimal breeding practices among whites, ensuring we breed with races of inferior intellect. It's covert genocide of the white European race. There is no gene responsible for predisposing you to an idiotic political ideology.

you got your racial fascist attitudes all wrong. europe doesnt get much blacks, and even less hispanics. the great fear in europe is muslims.

jeez

if your gonna be a bigot, at least do it correctly

you got your racial fascist attitudes all wrong. europe doesnt get much blacks, and even less hispanics. the great fear in europe is muslims.

jeez

We got Spain, I consider them hispanics, :biggrin:

Who let patient 101 on the computer?

You are almost certainly a troll, but it wouldn't surprise me if you are serious. Some conservatives actually believe some of that.

It would be in your best interest to not simply write people like me off as mere trolls, especially if you aren't Jewish. Conservatives "believe" such things because they're not as heavily propagandized as radical leftists. If you care about your race, it would be wise to recognize the threat of Jewish supremacism.

jeez

I'm no bigot. I've just done the research and know different sub-species of humans don't share an equal degree of intelligence and realize keeping immigrants or those of non-European descent born into America and European nations within our borders will be the cause of our downfall. As I said, it's a Zionist plot. If England had not entered WWI, Germany would have defeated France and Russia, becoming the dominant power in Europe. Hitler would have not come to power and there would have been no Cold War. We also wouldn't have this Jew problem on our hands today if the Allied Powers of WWII had not defeated Nazi Germany, which was a reactionary to the murderous, Jewish Bolshevik regime. Zionists are going to destroy every gentile culture on the planet once America and Europe fall and we have the Zionist occupied governments of America and England during WWII to thank for that.

I'm no bigot. I've just done the research and know different sub-species of humans don't share an equal degree of intelligence and realize keeping immigrants or those of non-European descent born into America and European nations within our borders will be the cause of our downfall. As I said, it's a Zionist plot. If England had not entered WWI, Germany would have defeated France and Russia, becoming the dominant power in Europe. Hitler would have not come to power and there would have been no Cold War. We also wouldn't have this Jew problem on our hands today if the Allied Powers of WWII had not defeated Nazi Germany, which was a reactionary to the murderous, Jewish Bolshevik regime. Zionists are going to destroy every gentile culture on the planet once America and Europe fall and we have the Zionist occupied governments of America and England during WWII to thank for that.

Well if you are not a troll I guess I can go ahead and try.

How do different human races not share the same level of intelligence?

What Zionist plot? Where is your evidence for a Zionist plot?

Also to make this clear, are you saying you support the Nazi regime?

jeez

Well you say you are not a troll or a bigot, but your words say you are a racist, anti zionist and a bigot.

Go troll elsewhere. Your time here is now at an end.

Buddah

I am also requesting that the banned member above have his/her avatar picture removed also.

i think that guy was a bigot and a racist, but i am also opposed to israeli policies. the world is a complex place, but political views dont always equal bigotry.

he was explicitly stating some races are inferior to others. that has nothing to do with any common sense, but instead social darwinism and what not.

being opposed to israel - in itself - is not necesarily a devilish attitude. it is simply choosing a side in a conflict where both are losing lives.

its the same as demonizing whoever is supportive of russians or georgians in that war. just because you are defending one side, before the other, doesnt mean you are automatically the devil.

his blatant racism is what makes him a bigot. being opposed to one nations policy instead of another is, imo, completely legitimate.

I was asking for it to be removed is only because of his statements and the association of them with the avatar, not because of any anti or pro-Israeli stance. He has a right to his opinion but he doesn't necessarily get to spread it all over a private website...its for the mods to decide.

Don't assume to know my intent or belief because of a request I have made to the moderators.