Is liberalism caused by a gene

kvnchrist

I was asking for it to be removed is only because of his statements and the association of them with the avatar, not because of any anti or pro-Israeli stance. He has a right to his opinion but he doesn't necessarily get to spread it all over a private website...its for the mods to decide.

Don't assume to know my intent or belief because of a request I have made to the moderators.

well, considering the direction this thread took, that was the assumption i made.

i meant no offense.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was asking for it to be removed is only because of his statements and the association of them with the avatar, not because of any anti or pro-Israeli stance. He has a right to his opinion but he doesn't necessarily get to spread it all over a private website...its for the mods to decide.

Don't assume to know my intent or belief because of a request I have made to the moderators.

well, considering the direction this thread took, that was the assumption i made.

i meant no offense.

You know what they say about assuming.

i meant no offense.

You know what they say about assuming.

i know, i know, i say it myself, all the time :]

Lisnpuppy....You simply beat me to it, it's an offensive avatar and since he's banned we will see no more of it. Frankly, I was quite taken aback at the progression of his vitriolic polemic. After reading the entire spiel, was in the middle of composing a sharp challenge to the historical revisionist presentation of the early 20th century European history as seen through the eyes of an evident anti semitic..then good old Buddha stepped in and solved the issue, thanks Micky.

The "thing" that really annoys me when it comes to a lot - I never said all - but a lot of theories about "genes" is that people tend to embrace them all to easily because it's really a nice simple and easy way out of having to face up to our human failure and blame it something else ... "It wasn't me, it's this thing in me, I have a problem", thus conveniently excusing their behavior. Edited by Nintii