just wondering

silas7862

Hey people. Dont mean to make a whole new topic about this BUT... I just need to know in the "full version demo", does anyone else notice in the vary beginning when hes walking down the path the dragon sitting on the top of (what you later find out is bleak falls barrow) way off in the distance? Also correct me if im wrong i think the dragon sits there until Todd Howard gets to the actual place. not trying to be picky but if im right i hope they fix that lol. just need to know its not just me im sure its not lol.

I think they did that for the shock value. Like your climbing these stairs and you come upon a beautiful structure of some sort and you're in awe over the very detailed dragon statue when suddenly it comes alive and attacks you. That would be an amazing way to introduce dragons, and I kind of wish I didn't see the demo if that one dragon is scripted to be an intro dragon or something.

It's going to be great meeting a dragon for the first time, be filled with bravado before running away with the tail between my legs just before the beast gets a chance to completely hammer me. I think the dragon will surely see us before we see it... if not, it better be sleeping or wounded from a previous assault.

That dragon is suppose to look like a statue and take you by surprise .. it did just sit there even at a distance and it most likely will even in the main game .. I personally don't have a problem with it .. if you watch the teaser trailer they show a dragon emerging from stone .. so it makes sense. Edited by jedimembrain

I hope that Dragons blend in with the environment, like you approach a grassy hill formation and as you get closer, it all of a sudden turn into a Dragon.

I think there are also blue sprites or whatever you call them that are Ghost like Dragons.

I really hope Dragons play a role with the environment.

Yeah... like walking inside a really dark dungeon and happening upon a Black Dragon who happens to know the Dragon Shout that stealthily teleports you behind your opponent.

All you hear is a dragon's whisper before he's behind you, bringing down his massive teeth into your skull.

Hey people. Dont mean to make a whole new topic about this BUT... I just need to know in the "full version demo", does anyone else notice in the vary beginning when hes walking down the path the dragon sitting on the top of (what you later find out is bleak falls barrow) way off in the distance? Also correct me if im wrong i think the dragon sits there until Todd Howard gets to the actual place. not trying to be picky but if im right i hope they fix that lol. just need to know its not just me im sure its not lol.

I don't get it... fix what? What's broken?

Dragons are ancient beasts, why wouldn't they lie in wait for a long time?

Incidentally, I'd bet good money that the first time you saw that demo, you didn't even notice the dragon at all until you got close up.

Yea I saw it too. I re-winded it just to see it. But the Dragon was probably scripted specifically for the demo, for shock value. I'm sure things like that will be changed upon final release. :thumbsup: