A little battle speech

crippledorphan

jedimembrain was only joking!

Larping means Live Action Role Playing, and you did it quite good.

I'm quite bad at giving speeches, so I will only say:

We shall fight boredom with hobbies and spells with books and swords, because when 11.11. comes we shall save the world once again!

*raises sword* For Skyrim!

We shall fight boredom with hobbies and spells with books and swords, because when 11.11. comes we shall save the world once again!

Arr, for Skyrim!

Edited by hejpadig

I didn't know what larp meant sorry for the emo

BROTHERS of skyrim , my fellow dragonborn. Our toughest battle with our cursed enemy TIME, is near.!

Stand with me brothers , busy your idle hands. For Bordem is TIME'S greatest weapon.

Do not sit idle whilst risk becoming mad in the mind! Play your games. Read your books. Wright your storys draw your art!

For the month of October will be the longest month of our life. Dig in your heels and say NAY I will not sit idle to be consumed by the beast of time. Be stoic to time . Together I promise we will see the glory epicness known as Skyrim

I'm with ya on that brother! :thumbsup:

GENTLEMAN!!! EQUIP YOUR BATTLEPANTS!!!

If you don't have a pair of pants set aside and labeled specifically "Battle Pants" than you are doing it wrong. I mean all of it like life in general.

note: Battle Shorts, Battle Boxers, Battle Longjohns, Battle Athletic Shorts, and Battle Panties are also acceptable. Battle Cutoff Jean Shorts are not acceptable because those were once perfectly good Battle Pants that were wrongfully maimed. Also Battle Girl's Pajama Pants are not allowed because Battle Pants or Battle related leg attire cannot say "Juicy" on them. Lasty Battle attire is always capitalized as if a proper noun.

That got a little out of hand I figured I would say something stupid for a warcry but then I felt as if I owed you all an explanation and it just evolved from there. inb4 Battle Pants mod