What Daedric Realm will appear in Skyrim?

CalibanX

As long as we don't have to shut down any more Oblivion gates I will be happy - though a return to the daedric realms wouldn't be completely unwelcome under different circumstances. Would be nice to see the updated look for Daedra in skyrim.

CalibanX: Pyriete takes the appearance of a dragon, though that's mostly to mock Talos if I recall correctly. His realm resembles that of Mehrunes Dagon's anyway. No dragons in there as far as I know.

I would love to see Azura's Moonshadow realm, just because it's described as being so damn beautiful. Apparently it's inaccessible from Nirn but **** that I'm the Dragonborn b****!

Malacath's Ashpit would be interesting as well. "anguish, betrayal, and broken promises like ash filled the bitter air." Apparently it's so damn deadly that you need magical breathing and/or levitation to survive in there. Sounds like a worthy challenge to me.

Easiest to include would be Molag Bal's Coldharbour I think... it's described as very similar to Nirn, but with a very thick layer of darkness, depression and all other sorts of inhospitalities added on top. All mortals in there are placed in slave pens... could make for a pretty awesome saving mission... a good friend of yours messes up a Daedric magic experiment and ends up in Coldharbour, and now ya gotta get in there and save him :)

Edited by Adrius2

If anything I'd like to see Hircine's plane, The Hunting Grounds. He has always been my favorite Daedric Prince. :thumbsup:

Yeah he's my favourite Prince as well, and since Hircine LOVES hunting rare prey the last Dragonborn should be very, very interesting to him ^^

Thing is his realm is a maze filled with different creatures... dunno how interesting it would be... like an endless dungeon.

Yeah he's my favourite Prince as well, and since Hircine LOVES hunting rare prey the last Dragonborn should be very, very interesting to him ^^

Thing is his realm is a maze filled with different creatures... dunno how interesting it would be... like an endless dungeon.

We have the Wereboar and Werewolf to hope for. They're in there as well. :thumbsup:

this isn't really related to the topic, but i have played TES since Morrowind, i just never really got into the lore but i am getting more and more curious about it now so what would be a good site/book/video to look into to get some more knowledge on it?

this isn't really related to the topic, but i have played TES since Morrowind, i just never really got into the lore but i am getting more and more curious about it now so what would be a good site/book/video to look into to get some more knowledge on it?

http://www.uesp.net/

Here ya go my friend. This site has EVERYTHING you would ever want to know. :thumbsup: