things you found weird about cyrodiil

sleepyskye

i found it odd how my Archer when i just started out with him can shoot an Bandit 12 times in the chest before it dies but when he leveled up i could hit one in the hand it it would instantly die.

When you become the Grand Champion of the arena, Owyn tells you that "you killed every last one of the Yellow Team" and that "it will take them weeks to recover". However, seconds later, you can talk to Hundolin, bet on a match, and watch a Yellow Team fighter brawl.

How i can asassinate an NPC in one hit when no one is around in a dark alley but i still get guards crawling over me in intances

How even if your under something it still rains on you in Exteriors

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find it weird that Cheydinhal is supposedly very Dunmer in its architectural influence yet not a single Velothi influence is found within that city.

I find it odd that one can walk around in his dark brotherhood stuff, and no one does squat.....

I find it odd that the Gray Fox's bounty (though he is a famous criminal and wanted for many things) is only 800.

I find it odd that no matter what you do (except putting on the Gray Fox's mask) you can talk to anyone and they will know you..... even if you've never met them before.

I have always found it wierd that everyone in TES is always a warrior, or a wizard, or a thief.

Whatever happened to the good ol' Average Joes?!

You mean the Beggars... Who put on a posh accent when you ask them about a rumour ;)

I have always found it wierd that everyone in TES is always a warrior, or a wizard, or a thief.

Not really..There are shopkeepers and other people there. I think the reason everyone knows how to fight (to some degree or another) is out of necessity.

there are no seasons...(winter spring fall summer) well atleast no weather for the seasons

no children... its gotta hurt to be pregnant with a huge fully grown high elf.

those daedric elevators in oblivion gates...

there are demons but no angels

why the ships dont move from the waterfront but in the trailer they do...

how zombies, rats, and mudcrabs get along with bandits, marauders, warlords but yet attack you if you just look at them.

why everything flies around like there was a hurricane if you touch it.

why no one is fat, scrawny

no toilets because everyone wares diapers

How the emperor just stands there when he gets assassinated

How meat that has been cooking over a fire for hours is still raw

How you can slash at someone with a sword a bunch of times, and they can still walk away

How people just leave gold and potions sitting in crates out in the streets

How jumping off of a bridge doesn't hurt you, but then you fall 3 feet and you lose health

How people sit down at a table that has plates and utensils set at it, and the eat with their hands anyways. And they say that Cyrodill is civilized. Pah. :P

People in Cyrodill have no sense of organisation. They'll have large crates and barrels placed randomly around their houses, each containing as little as 1 item, perhaps as much as 5. Small items, that would leave these containers mostly empty. A whole crate for an inkwell or a pair of pants? And with no theme aside from "food" and "not-food".