things you found weird about cyrodiil

sleepyskye

The Emperor may have retreated to the Prison because the Imperial Legions Headquarters are also there. And then he decided "Its not save here, lets escape through a filth encrusted Sewer with only two Guards with crappy Armor for some Reason."

Well, Uriel could have been moved to the Imperial Legions Headquarters for security Reason. Then one of the ImperialGuards turns out to be a Mythic Dawn Agent in disguise, so they decide to flee. They dont want to alarm any Assassins by parading down the City, which would be dangerous because someone could hide on a Rooftop to fire a deadly Arrows into the Old Mans Eye.

They may have figured that they could get out the Tutorial dungeon and get the Emperor secretly to a boat where they could move him to Bravil. After the Emperor has changed into a less "Emperor-like" Set of Clothes, Bravil would be a good hideout for a while until they could organize a proper Transportation for the Emperor to Cloud Ruler Temple.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was doing Sanguines quest the little reveal all spell to liven up the party and as he called her the stuffy Countess..

Well, all went as planned..incl myself..I went back and The Countess and her servant or assistant went for a long walk..and the Countess was still in the umm altogether la ..

Like I have the Roberts nude version..I mean as a jay bird she was, :ohmy:

for there she was..allout..walking along the road as if nothing was wrong..I was LMAO.. for a while I followed her..I guess once you get the clothes off the Countess..she in this little game glitch I guess..eh liked it that way..stuffiness gone.she was like this the rest of the game...la..like naked on the road, naked on the throne..it was pretty funny..the liitle unexpectd in game glitiches that happen sometimes..

Also DL a mod that allows you to keep Capitan Renault's katana..in the prison and she shows up at your cell naked if you use it.. :yes:

someting funny i saw today:

a mythiv dawn agent attacked me, and the guards rushed to m side,,

then one of the guard gives the agent, the killing blow, and he then looks at the corpse, and says:

"the body id still warm, the killer musy be somewhere near" .... HAHA

someting funny i saw today:

a mythiv dawn agent attacked me, and the guards rushed to m side,,

then one of the guard gives the agent, the killing blow, and he then looks at the corpse, and says:

"the body id still warm, the killer musy be somewhere near" .... HAHA

HAHAHHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHa..Now that almost made me piss me pants..thats a good one!!!

Here's an oddity -- in the middle of the Mages' Guild quests, I'm supposed to talk to some vampire hunters, and he pegs me as being a concerned citizen of Skingrad. My possible responses are:

1. [Lie] Yes.

2. I don't live here.

Excuse me, game, but I actually happen to own Rosethorn Hall, so if the first response has "Lie" in front of it, then so should the second.

How you could kill someone and the guards rush up and say "Are you OK?"... well of course their OK, they are just decapitated.

Renualt always dies. Tried saving her by turning the slider all the way left and jumping up to the door where the 4 agents spawn and fire balling their asses, but she always dies no matter what, same with Glenroy. People jump down your throats just by picking something up... I only wanted to restore the bowl back to its former glory. Guards seem to know every bad thing you do, you kill the maid in your Skingrad house while she is sleeping and no one is around... but the guards bust through the door. I have some more but i forgot them and i am too lazy to write the rest :D

- Evanescent

How you could kill someone and the guards rush up and say "Are you OK?"... well of course their OK, they are just decapitated.

Renualt always dies. Tried saving her by turning the slider all the way left and jumping up to the door where the 4 agents spawn and fire balling their asses, but she always dies no matter what, same with Glenroy. People jump down your throats just by picking something up... I only wanted to restore the bowl back to its former glory. Guards seem to know every bad thing you do, you kill the maid in your Skingrad house while she is sleeping and no one is around... but the guards bust through the door. I have some more but i forgot them and i am too lazy to write the rest :D

- Evanescent

Get the mod that allows you to grab things, and put them back on the table..ect...and its no crime to do it..As for ther maid, console kill... :cool:

Important people never seem to die. They only fall unconscious for about 10 seconds then get back up smiling. Even when I trap them in the mages guild well they never seem to drown.

Everything can be solved by using bribes

NPC seem to fall in slow motion.

You don't have to run your ass out of an Oblivion gate when you take the sigil stone. You simply appear outside it.

Audins Avideus the corrupt captain knows exactly where you are.

Even though you're a master with blade weapons, you can never take the time to learn how to dual wield.

Sleeping fixes everything

The sea is like the desert. There's almost no life there.

Big Brother... I mean the Dark Brotherhood is watching you.

Dropping stuff on people doesn't hurt them, even if it's a watermelon.

People wake up instantly when you want to talk to them. They never tell you to go to hell.

I can kill everyone in the Imperial city, but simply paying the fine gets me off the hook.

The roads are more dangerous than the wilderness.

You never run into anything when fast-travelling.