500 things you have learned in Oblivion

scarhunter92

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

277: How can bandits/marauders get weapons and armor while they have a bounty? As soon as you get near a town with a bounty, the Guards charge out.

278: How can Minotaurs get their weapons, while they have no forge in the forest (let alone a settlement)?

278: How can Minotaurs get their weapons, while they have no forge in the forest (let alone a settlement)?

They can kill dumbass that are crossing the forest.

So every "dumbass" crossing the forest is carrying high quality weapons like Dwemer and Ebony? :P

They can kill dumbass that are crossing the forest.

So every "dumbass" crossing the forest is carrying high quality weapons like Dwemer and Ebony? :P

If bandits are, than I'd assume "dumbasses" are, too. ;)

279. Tapestries can stop arrows.

280. NPC archers will never run out of arrows, and will always hit you if you don't move out of the way.

281. The old fisherman with a wooden leg doesn't actually have a wooden leg.

282. Console is the strongest weapon of them all.

283. You can't block a sword with your bare hands, but you still have hands after trying.

284. NPCs will stare at you for hours if neither you or they move, and will continually try to strike up a conversation.

285. You can never get bored with killing the Arena Fan... Kinda says something about the gamer population really. Here's this guy willing to follow you to the ends of the earth, and all you can think to do with him is finding some way to push him off. And it isn't just you, it's pretty much everyone who's played the game.

295: if you try to block an arrow with a sheild it'll go thougth and stab into ur arm but you can stop arrows if you block it with ur sword or if you go behind a tapastry like someone else said

296: all of the powerful ayleid mages (like the king of miscarcand) become lichs even though the first lich was some guy born a cuple hundred years later.

179. There are dozens of mines, but no miners (ogres don't count).

195 - All forts are in ruins. There are none that are fully functioning.

I'm working on a mod that changes this; and there was a post about a few farms to feed a whole nation(I lost it apparently) anyway I plan on changing that too.

297: Oblivion is incredably addictive, and can play for hours. (probably has been said)

298: Brother Piner talks about Blade safehouses other than Wenyon Priory; but we never actually see any of them

299: When Sheogorath gives you the power to summon Haskill; that whole scene is just loose your breath, pee your pants, slap your leg, fall on the floor, crying, histarically funny. Literally

(I have a save game to just before that point so I can watch it whenever I want) HAHAHA

300: After poisoning Thadons meal with Greenmoot, everyone just assumes that you are chosen to be the new Duke of Mania

301: No one in the cities does anything productive. Period.

302: The Imperial Legion does not patrol its borders, or for that matter have any outposts as it were to protect its borders, or the wilderness

303: There is no trade between cities or towns; how is it that the populace manages to supply their cuboards with fresh food, when there are no nearby agricultural resources.

304: There are no weapon or armor smiths; creating weapons; not reparing them

305: There are no raw minerals to forge weapons with (other than DCL Mehrunes Dagger; iron ore mine)

306: There is no spontenaeity in NPCs

307: When guildmaster everyone says "Master do you need me"; but there is no way to actually get them to help you

308: You never see any of the fightersguild members on a mission unless it is with you

309: The social elite ever pressing and busy always have time to chat with beggars. HA (why don't they just flip then the bird???)

310: If you get caught by Gromm in the Baenlin Murder; afterwords when you go to the pub he doesn;t attack you for murdering his ""Baenlin, oh Baenlin"