Found this on the Bethesda Forum

daventry

http://forums.bethsoft.com/index.php?/topic/1235621-more-captivating-details-from-the-pc-gamer-hands-on-and-todd-interview/

1. leon from OPM playing tag with the riverwood children

2. leon and jon from OXM experiencing SIGNIFICANTLY different outcomes from the lovel letter quest.

3. the player approaches an unnamed NORD town, it's walled off, but the journalist, manages to enter through jumpiing up different rocks and boulders. ( adds hope to the notion of a true non-linear and explorable environment).

4.some type of abandoned subterranean torture chamber/prison is mentioned.

5.a lighting spell called "spark" which seems to of the flowing current kind. the journalist describes how empowering using the spell feels.

6.mentions how a part of the 3d map is obscured, because of mist. not a blizzard. but mist.( might have something to do with unexplored areas, but it could also allude to the weather engine producing a mist effect so thick, that it will actively affect our vision).

7. the player encounters a bloody trail and follows it, until he finds a dead horse and an upturned cart as well as a bunch of slaughtered travelers (this could be an example of non-quest radiant a.i in action).

8. the player describes the imperial camp like this : "imperial guardsmen are milling about". ( to me this means that all of the npcs have some sort of radiant a.i routine in the camp, just like npcs inhabiting larger settlements and cities).

9. the players says that the camp is attacked DURING the cooking interface/animation ( which tells me that the cooking/crafting etc. happens in real time)

10. the redguard woman attacking the imperial camp is killed with an arrow, shot by a an imperial guard, right before the player has a chance to strike her down

( a great example of the improved a.i, i also like that she attacks long-range from a rock on a hill, instead of running head-first kamikaze style into the heavily guarded camp.

11. you have the opportunity to join the imperial guard.

12. a half-naked man suddenly comes darting towards the player, the two engage in dialogue, the man wants the player to hold something for him BUT return it later, the player agrees to help out the man. a short time after a hunter comes running, asks the player if he has seen the thief, the players says no, but the hunter spots the thief running away and tries to kill him with an arrow ( another possible example of the read dead redemption type real-time instances /events that the combination of radiant a.i and radiant story might be able to produce).

13. the imperial guards change the player (who's on horseback) all the way to the main gate of Riften.

14. In Riften the player is apparently invited to try out for the thieves guild ( i dont know how to do spoiler-tags, but i will say that the quest in here,sounds a lot more interesting and complex (unique animations) than in Oblivion).

15. todd talks about the "ice" shout, which freezes the target without necessarily killing him, but encases him in a block of ice falling over. leaving the target momentarily defenseless,while taking damage at the same time.then the ice shatters and does additional damage.

16. todd says "literally hundreds of dungeons" ( this could mean the number is now higher than 150 , thus lending some credence to the 250 number stated by the xbox magazine).

17. todd confirms that the power of the editor is so powerful that modders can also tweek and twist the radiant story settings.

Im very happy with nr 17 because now i can make the Game My Way :D Edited by daventry

13. the imperial guards change the player (who's on horseback) all the way to the main gate of Riften.

Huh? This one doesn't make any sense, care to clarify?

Thanks for all the sweet info! :]

Which PC Gamer copy is it in? It's not in November 2011.

Edit: Nevermind, the copy I found online says "Canada" - it's not the November copy for the UK that everyone wants.

Edited by natelovesyou

Huh? This one doesn't make any sense, care to clarify?

Perhaps the imperial guards chase the player (who's on horseback) all the way to the main gate of Riften?