2 new races

ZainHallows

A dragon race :D! I was thinking someting like....argonian body, dragon head, tail and wings...and a special amulet that makes it so you stay in the form, but when you remove the amulet you become a full sized dragon. a few details that can be changed are dragon type, (ice, fire, ect.) eye color, and stuff along the lines of that.

lore: (by Stormcrown http://www.thenexusforums.com/index.php?/topic/440139-takarn-the-unknown-etada )

A god uses the races and spirits of Akavir to influence a group of people in Skyrim. This could also be changed to, The God Takarn creates a faction of people using the races of Akavir. These races consist of the Monkey, Tiger, Snake, Demon, and a more hidden, unknown one as the Dragon. (The Dragon race originates from Akavir, and Tosh Raka, a tiger/cat race, ascended and became a Dragon. I would use this as the basis for "The Followers of the Tiger Dragon" (Not related to the dragon Alduin and his kin ravaging the world, but Tosh Raka, the Tiger Dragon.)

This could be the basis (Lore-wise) for creating a Tiger Dragon or Dragon race.

my second race would be a wereshark, thats a no brainer, just google wereshark :D!

thouse are my requests ^^! thanks for reading~

EDIT: sorry I know this is on the wrong thread, my bad!

Edited by ZainHallows

A dragon race could be combined with my mod, The Forces of Takarn.

If the thread makes you want to type tl;dr, heres a summary.

A god uses the races and spirits of Akavir to influence a group of people in Skyrim. This could also be changed to, The God Takarn creates a faction of people using the races of Akavir. These races consist of the Monkey, Tiger, Snake, Demon, and a more hidden, unknown one as the Dragon. (The Dragon race originates from Akavir, and Tosh Raka, a tiger/cat race, ascended and became a Dragon. I would use this as the basis for "The Followers of the Tiger Dragon" (Not related to the dragon Alduin and his kin ravaging the world, but Tosh Raka, the Tiger Dragon.)

Just my $0.02

A dragon race could be combined with my mod, The Forces of Takarn.

If the thread makes you want to type tl;dr, heres a summary.

Just my $0.02

wow awesome! mind if I use that, and put it up there in mine?

Edited by ZainHallows

I suggest reading my thread! It's quite a read. I was bored on a trip yesterday and only had pen and paper. I created quite a bit of my own lore for The Elder Scrolls involving a mysterious new et'Ada (God, or Divine Being) called Takarn.

But yes, feel free to copy/paste my post there, as long as you mention it was my idea. That's the only thing I'm going to be sort of a snob about. I absolutely want modders and users to take advantage of my idea, but I want them to give me credit for coming up with it. I did spend quite a bit of time in that long car ride writing my 26 pages of theories and ideas!

Edited by Stormcrown

I suggest reading my thread! It's quite a read. I was bored on a trip yesterday and only had pen and paper. I created quite a bit of my own lore for The Elder Scrolls involving a mysterious new et'Ada (God, or Divine Being) called Takarn.

But yes, feel free to copy/paste my post there, as long as you mention it was my idea. That's the only thing I'm going to be sort of a snob about. I absolutely want modders and users to take advantage of my idea, but I want them to give me credit for coming up with it. I did spend quite a bit of time in that long car ride writing my 26 pages of theories and ideas!

thanks ^^~!

Oh, You could probably link people to my thread as well, just so its easier for them to understand, because that summary does leave a lot holes, and isn't as complete as I'd prefer it to be.

There is a clicky in my signature.

Edited by Stormcrown

Thank you!

My mod would make it possible to add any race to the game, with a tad bit of altering of my original lore. I am using the idea of Takarn as a method to add as much content to the game but still make it make sense. Now, given that many ideas just wouldnt work, they would have to fit into the time and style of Oblivion to a certain extent.

As of right now, It would be possible to add the following races

-A new race of Demi Gods, created by Takarn to enforce his rule.

-Tiger Race (Called Ka Po' Tun in the lore)

-Snake (Tsaesci)

-Monkey (Tang Mo)

-Demon (Kamal) (Very vague about the appearance of the Kamal in any lore, imagination would be used, I suppose.)

-Dragon-Human Race (Most likely a Argonian-style race with dragon wings. Would be hard to make it look cool instead of silly)

Thank you!

My mod would make it possible to add any race to the game, with a tad bit of altering of my original lore. I am using the idea of Takarn as a method to add as much content to the game but still make it make sense. Now, given that many ideas just wouldnt work, they would have to fit into the time and style of Oblivion to a certain extent.

As of right now, It would be possible to add the following races

-A new race of Demi Gods, created by Takarn to enforce his rule.

-Tiger Race (Called Ka Po' Tun in the lore)

-Snake (Tsaesci)

-Monkey (Tang Mo)

-Demon (Kamal) (Very vague about the appearance of the Kamal in any lore, imagination would be used, I suppose.)

-Dragon-Human Race (Most likely a Argonian-style race with dragon wings. Would be hard to make it look cool instead of silly)

I love the idea of a snake like race :D and the dragon one! but could you add a shark? :3 I do love weresharks!