A pretty simple mod idea - and a great idea!

Kimberlee

I would like a mod that allows for me to do ONE thing. Display my loot. Simple, but thats it! Mannequins and tables that allow me to display all the items and weapons from my adventures that are a testament to my struggles and tribulations throughout the Capital Wasteland.

A single room with 30 mannequins and shelves maybe with some nice lighting? I know that this is available in small scale in other mods but I'd like something bigger that allowed for me to just do that one thing. An ' Ego Room' for the scrounger and collector in me.

What do you guys think?

Are you aware of Underground Hideout?

I know it might not be exactly what you're looking for, but it does allow you to "show off" all vanilla and DLC-added weapons. Also has a hallway of sorts with a bunch of mannequins and a room with a bunch of tables of sorts which is presumably meant to show of custom weapons or whatever.

I do realize that might not be what you're looking for so I actually second your request.

It would indeed be nice if there would be some sort of "room" of sorts where you could display just about everything you can collect in the game. (excluding clutter and the such of course)

The irony is that the Underground Hideout mod is exactly the reason I got this idea in the first way. I am frankly surprised that a room like the one I spoke about in this request hasn't already been made. In the scale I mentioned. All those neat things I not only find in the vanilla game, but in the great mods out there would look great displayed.

My idea was not of a place where there was any real functionality. Just a large display room...

Edited by Kimberlee

well manequinns are npc's with disabled a.i so keep in mind that if there more than 10 in one space you have a big impact in game performance and a good lightning dosent make it better =)

the idea itself is nice

what i made for displaying my stuff is

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/imageshare/image.php?id=25659

in this case it is a container that shows added "unique" guns

you store some gun in it and the script activates the connected ref

also the script restores the health of the gun....that script was a pain ...but after 100 try's and fails it works =)

this script contains almost 400 lines of code...and only uses the vanilla uniques now you can imagine how much code you need for "all" your stuff...

Edited by Carnatics

no i think you missed the point

okay the point is the huge script you need...this is a hell of a work

and you have to do 2 things

1 build a home or what ever that is some kind of "outstanding"

2 wright hundrets of lines script code...

no i think you missed the point

okay the point is the huge script you need...this is a hell of a work

and you have to do 2 things

1 build a home or what ever that is some kind of "outstanding"

2 wright hundrets of lines script code...

Huh? I am not sure you understand what I posted. I am not interested in the mod that you outlined as a solution to what I was looking for. I was speaking of my idea and not your mod.