Skyrim is really good.

Scizz

I agree! i'm buying it twice too but for pc and ps3 :thumbsup:

I did think the same thing about only needing to get skyrim, but then rage came out and i couldnt help myself haha

Does anyone else agree? I mean, I had this plan to buy all these great games coming out this fall. But now, I feel as thought the ONLY game I need to buy is Skyrim. And twice at that!! (1 on PC another on Xbox)

I bought / preordered seven games this fall. Ridiculous as it may sound, there was no way I was twiddling my thumbs and wasting away time on reddit without playing any new games. The king is still Skyrim, but I just got Dark Souls, and it's pretty awesome so far. I just don't understand how people have been comparing the two games. They are two completely different play styles, and Skyrim is where I plan on spending MUCH of my time. There's something about Bethesda games...

Does anyone else agree? I mean, I had this plan to buy all these great games coming out this fall. But now, I feel as thought the ONLY game I need to buy is Skyrim. And twice at that!! (1 on PC another on Xbox)

No, I just spend as much time as I do on this forum because I don't think Skyrim is great. ;)

No, I just spend as much time as I do on this forum because I don't think Skyrim is great. ;)

Clever.