Occupy Wall Street

SilverDNA

During Crypteia it was perfectly okay to kill helots. Not to mention that they were constantly mistreated otherwise. What you just said is actually completely incorrect.

It wouldn't hurt to go back on topic either. What I posted before was actually relevant.

Edited by marharth

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to know just how maney of them actually vote, if you ask them personally and they say no i don't vote then they shouldn't have the right to complain.

I would like to know just how maney of them actually vote, if you ask them personally and they say no i don't vote then they shouldn't have the right to complain.

That makes no sense.

Even if our voting system was not completely corrupted in multiple ways, simply not voting does not instantly disqualify your freedom to speech. You can change the world a lot more through protests then a single vote.

Who said anything about freedoms, its just the whole feel of it seems wrong.

To a person who thinks those campers are simply ruining the system even further. Its not changing anything but making it worse.

because thats what i just see out there, tents and no signs.

Edited by Thor.

Who said anything about freedoms, its just the whole feel of it seems wrong.

To a person who thinks those campers are simply ruining the system even further. Its not changing anything but making it worse.

because thats what i just see out there, tents and no signs.

If you only see tents you're not looking very hard.

They have to camp, if they don't they have to either rent a place near the protests or drive down there every day.

Because, marharth, the camp was scanned at night with one of those thermal imaging camera things that showed that 90% of the tents were empty at night. You should know by now that I don't make assertions like that just for the sake of it.

Well they are probably going to be shifted sooner than they think, the delay in the official legal action notwithstanding. It's the Lord Mayor's Show (that's a huge carnival procession in essence) on Saturday and Remembrance Sunday the day after. The Lord Mayor's procession stops outside St Paul's c/w numerous horses. I suspect that the City of London Police are not going to risk them causing a major safety issue, or a breach of the peace during the Remembrance Sunday solemnities.

The police helicopter, it would seem, with a little help from a national newspaper...

Thermal imaging scans

Naturally the Occupy London Movement have since produced their own scans to try and prove the police scans wrong. Of course, they would have arranged for the tents to be full for their own propaganda video. So they kind of lost a lot of credibility. Of course there is a lot of claim and counter claim, but my cousin works in the area and has actually seen them all packing up and getting on the Tube or even into taxis at night. No doubt bound for either home or a nice hotel.