Moon and Star

darkedge42392

I'll try to get it done by tomorrow morning :) Tonight I'll try to get an older version of Max downloaded. Then I'll rig it and stuff tomorrow.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Question: Do you want the model/texture/icon as raw files, or do you want me to just put it in game? If so, how?

There is a few annoying thigs with the model, but nothing too big.

A) The ring is a cm too much up from the finger. Could be fixed in nifskope though.

B) The collision is small, so picking it up is annoying. Could also be fixed in nifskope.

C) There is a huge seam in the middle of the ring. However, this is where the finger is, and it is otherwise too small to notice.

Cheers,

Matth

Scratch that. Darkedge42392 is the original poster.

So d'r'edge, if you need any help please feel free to ask me. Matth85, as you mention those are easy issues once you have a mesh. Kudos given to you for your generosity.

I will send the files to our dear OP, and he will provide a download link :)

Kudos given to you for your generosity.

I am happy to help with any hard surface models! As long as I can avoid big ornamented statues, and stuff like that, I am all happy.

If anybody ever need anything else, you know where I am :)

Cheers,

Matth

I will send the files to our dear OP, and he will provide a download link :)

Kudos given to you for your generosity.

I am happy to help with any hard surface models! As long as I can avoid big ornamented statues, and stuff like that, I am all happy.

If anybody ever need anything else, you know where I am :)

Cheers,

Matth

Matth85, it would be fine if you want to use this as a request thread. I have a feeling if you make a new one you'll quickly become overwhelmed.

However, I'm thinking of creating a mesh-makers request thread, so that modelers can pick and choose models to make or collaborate on, that way one modeler isn't swamped and there is a variety of ideas and sharing.

Sounds like a nice idea!

And no, I do not plan to use this as a request topic. If people want anything from me, they PM me at best. I tend to look for "Need help modelling X" kind of posts, and then see if I got time to do it. It seem to work good so far.

I once tried making a "Modeller for hire!" kind of post over at TESA, though that ended with me getting too much work, and not getting anything done.

Cheers,

Matth!

I'll be appreciating the one for 'impatient' players. =P

I don't plan on being the CoC who finds the Nerevarine's ring, my character IS the Nerevarine who becomes the CoC, so before I 'start' playing i'll be running around setting things up like learning spells the character already has, and picking the ring up from whatever chest or palce you put it. =D Then i'll be heading up to the north-east of the map as though she walked to Cyrodiil. So while i'm a roleplayer, this characters role is already mostly set.

Hope the alignment issues wll be sorted though. =( I wll be taking lots of screenshots.

Edited by Alixen