Moon and Star

darkedge42392

I think the center bit of the gem-bit is supposed to be that color, while the outer bits are supposed to be a little darker. They look practically black on the Morrowind ring, but that could just be down to the low res. I think its supposed to be an inlaid gem, while the 'prongs' are just black ingraving.

Aside from that, I honestly have no critiques. It looks amazing, to the point i'd wear it in real life, haha.

Edited by Alixen

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seem fair.

The gem got a slightly darker blue tint, whilst the outside 'gems' got more of.... well, black gem look. This is kind of interesting: A dark gem with a special blue tint, with 5 black gems around it.

I will start getting it into the game. However, I would still want the opinion of our dear OP :)

Cheers,

Matth

This looks awesome! :D Matth, I would really love to have this released as well, you have done excellent work! :D Do you mind if I release it? I can do all the CS work, I just need the meshes and textures. ^^ You will of course be credited for the work you've done. I love it! :D

EDIT: Can you add any small engravings to the band as well, just to making it a bit more unique? I was thinking just some simple \ \ \ lines down the band. ^^ It's still awesome work.

Of course. I am not looking for fame :) I will set together the DDS and .NIF files, and send it your way.

If anything, kudos me here :P

EDIT: I planned to engrave "Azura" or something at the inside of it. As a ring usually got.

Cheers,

Matth

Edited by Matth85

It will be done by tomorrow. Got some problems, since I use a version of 3ds max where the plugins is not supported. I need to either find my older copy, or download Blender, so I can get the files out as .nifs.

Cheers,

Matth

That would make setting up the texture slightly harder.

I also need to fit the ring to the finger, and rig it.

CHeers,

Matth