Advice about skyrim xD pls

lextanium

If you haven't beat NV yet, then Oblivion would take a loooong time to beat and it's possible to beat it before 11.11.11 only if you do the main quest. If you want the whole experience you would need to put in loooong hours, at least 10/day. I would play Oblivion before Skyrim and you might as well wait a bit to save you some money. I started a new game in Oblivion about a month ago, I haven't had time to play it much, but I had played it before so I am getting Skyrim no doubts.

But it seems you would enjoy Skyrim very much, but there's at least 300hrs of gameplay, so between time and that you do the math. Some people if started on Skyrim would probably have problems switching to Oblivion. I mean there are tons of new aspects and upgrades in Skyrim I may even have a hard time switching back ha. EX: I got Mass Effect 2 and about a few hrs into it I decided that I should actually play 1 first...duhh. Even though it took me awhile to get into (gameplay wise) I very much enjoyed it at the end and it made ME2 a better experience.

However it's up to you, Skyrim or Oblivion.

@Syn =) my fiance, he said the same thing as u, he said get oblivion first and play it and enjoy it especially with all the good mods, then when the game is lower in price get skyrim . I really did appreciate ME2 as well because I played ME 1 again n again. does your choices frm oblivion affect skyrim? I just bought oblivion xD can you guys tell me what good mods to get Edited by lextanium

does your choices frm oblivion affect skyrim?

No.

Oblivion only had one ending, and there weren't a lot of choices to be made.

I was surprised when I found out that we will be able to choose sides in Skyrim. I hope we will get a few more endings then just one.

@Syn =) my fiance, he said the same thing as u, he said get oblivion first and play it and enjoy it especially with all the good mods, then when the game is lower in price get skyrim . I really did appreciate ME2 as well because I played ME 1 again n again. does your choices frm oblivion affect skyrim? I just bought oblivion xD can you guys tell me what good mods to get

if your PC can handle it and you want things to look better .. get the graphics extender .. if your like me and want a ton of clothing options make sure to download the eyecandy mod and armor replacers .. otherwise a lot of the nice clothing on the nexus wont work since they all tend to use this mod as a base..

http://i660.photobucket.com/albums/uu322/UberNiz/130963879838.jpg

@Syn =) my fiance, he said the same thing as u, he said get oblivion first and play it and enjoy it especially with all the good mods, then when the game is lower in price get skyrim . I really did appreciate ME2 as well because I played ME 1 again n again. does your choices frm oblivion affect skyrim? I just bought oblivion xD can you guys tell me what good mods to get

if your PC can handle it and you want things to look better .. get the graphics extender .. if your like me and want a ton of clothing options make sure to download the eyecandy mod and armor replacers .. otherwise a lot of the nice clothing on the nexus wont work since they all tend to use this mod as a base..

http://i660.photobucket.com/albums/uu322/UberNiz/130963879838.jpg

Omg ._. my modding of DAs and NV and sims actually helped me understand this overwhelming chart @_@ and my pc should b able to. So do you guys think it'll b better if I do play oblivion first so by the time i feel like I can afford skyrim (and most like,y it'll have really good mods by then) I would be able to appreciate it more? =) seems like it's half half with people's opinions but I'm currently installing the game and I'm quite excited. I youtubed a modded oblivion game and O.o I was like damn this was made 2006?? The facial movements reminds me of baldur's gate which I loooooooooooooooooooove, n this game is really enticing me I'm a really picky gamer too

I play oblivion almost everyday since it came out 5 years ago XD and mods can really improve the graphics and make it almost as good as skyrim.I´d say get oblivion regardless of the time until skyrim comes out.A quick advice though if you´r going to install tons of major mods, learn how mods work before start installing them.