one life mod

con11con

you actually don't need to make a mod for that. All you have to do is disable autosave in your game and only use the save game option when you leave your game and when you come back to it, and if you die, you simply resign yourself to delete your save game and start a new character. You don't actually "come back" after dying in this game, you merely get to reload your save games, so it's entirely up to you if you wanna play your characters in "hardcore mode" or not.

Also as far as I know there is no way to affect your save games from within the game itself, i.e. you can't run a "Begin OnDeath player" script command to then delete your save game, so the above recommendation would apply.

you actually don't need to make a mod for that. All you have to do is disable autosave in your game and only use the save game option when you leave your game and when you come back to it, and if you die, you simply resign yourself to delete your save game and start a new character. You don't actually "come back" after dying in this game, you merely get to reload your save games, so it's entirely up to you if you wanna play your characters in "hardcore mode" or not.

Also as far as I know there is no way to affect your save games from within the game itself, i.e. you can't run a "Begin OnDeath player" script command to then delete your save game, so the above recommendation would apply.

ok thanks for responding, ill have to see if any one else knows of a way to delete the save games when the game opens

If it's related to your dungeon mod question, what about making the door to the dungeon an un-pickable locked lock after the player has gone through the door once. You could attach a message about they had their chance in this dungeon and came up short when they try to get in after that first time. Edited by Striker879