Improvised Weaponry/ TOWN BELLS

TroloWiseEared

44 members have voted

1. 1. Which concept do you like the most(read first)

• The Guard Horn
    • Improvised Weaponry
    • The Town Bell

Well, seems like a great idea Trolo. I particularly like the Horn idea just so it will seem more realistic and tactical when I need to take out some guards. I would pick all three given the chance. I would sacrifice some small content to have it in the vanilla game. Mods for sure though.

I voted for Improvised Weaponry, but it was a hard choice over the Guard Horn. I would like both of them to be honest. ;) The Town Bell idea doesn't seem all that practical to me; maybe in case of a dragon attack, but I don't want it going off every time a wolf wanders too close to the town.

I voted for Improvised Weaponry, but it was a hard choice over the Guard Horn. I would like both of them to be honest. ;) The Town Bell idea doesn't seem all that practical to me; maybe in case of a dragon attack, but I don't want it going off every time a wolf wanders too close to the town.

Well the same rule applies for The Town Bell as it does for the Guard Horn.

The person who spots the incoming aggressors will only run to ring the bell IF HE THINKS HE CANT HANDLE IT HIMSELF.

-

1<so a Lone Wolf... Villager A will Stand his Ground with a torch and beat at is if it comes to close.

2<A Small Pack of wolves(3-4)...Villager A will 'scream' for help but will still hold his ground beating the wolves off from dragging him away.The "Scream" will act MUCH like the Guard Horn

Anyone in a small area around the Scream will 'Hear' it and rush in to help.

3<A Large Horde of wolves(5-11) and Villager A will sprint to the town bell. An the town will fight them off together Rather than each villager running in one at a time and having all of Riverwood Slaughtered due to A.I. incompetence.