Critters

TroloWiseEared

cool info... but in an article a player said he walked past some Aedra worshipers who were trying to root out evil... then he continued on to find a necromancer trying to raise a skeleton, upon discovery the necromancer turned on the player and summoned a spectral cat.

I cant remember where the source is so I gave as much detail as I could remember so that hopefully you can find it. .

That was probably a summoned saber-tooth tiger:

http://i.imgur.com/x0ExF.jpg

Why would a necromancer summon a sabre-tooth tiger?They're not druids.

I suppose the key lies in the word spectral... so its technically a ghost.

I suppose ghost Mammoths make as much sense as a ghost dog, so his interpretation stands to reason. However, I dont remember the article mentioning the size of the summoning.

cool info... but in an article a player said he walked past some Aedra worshipers who were trying to root out evil... then he continued on to find a necromancer trying to raise a skeleton, upon discovery the necromancer turned on the player and summoned a spectral cat.

I cant remember where the source is so I gave as much detail as I could remember so that hopefully you can find it. .

That was probably a summoned saber-tooth tiger:

http://i.imgur.com/x0ExF.jpg

I would think that both the Spectral Summon (because it has been mentioned in a preview), and the actual Saber Tooth would be in the game.

QUESTION: The demo has shown us that you CAN press X to attempt to talk with giants.

But in demo's all who did were immediately attacked and killed.

so my question, Will we see a return of Morrowind's Language system.

(Skilled in giant, skilled in dwemer etc)

Todd said that some creatures unless attacked won't attack you. The Giants may not even care if you're around doing whatever, as long as you don't bother them or their fuzzy gigantic friends (Mammoth).