New character!

werewolfperson

Please read the topic below before voting.  

5 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think?

• Syrup
    • Mundane

I am trying to think of a new character for morrowind and skyrim *squeeee* But not oblivion because ima sick to death of it and i think I prefer morrowind anyways.

So please take a look t my ideas and then place a poll on the one I should have =3

Name: Syrup

Race: Argonian

Bio: Syrup is a lively young argonian with a scruffy appearance. She is completely care-free and also very kind. Syrup doesn't care what people think of her or what she looks. She has a great love for sugary pastries and her sweet tooth has got her in trouble more than once!

Name: Mundane

Race: Dunmer

Bio: As his name suggests Mundane isn't very social. He has no empathy nor sympathy for any living thing and kills without mercy. He has barely any emotion whatsoever and nobody has ever seen him smile. Feared by many, Mundane has no friends or companions and the young dunmer couldn't care less.

Edited by werewolfperson

Syrup is unusual but does seem appropriate for the character you describe. Mundane I'm not sure about, mundane doesn't only mean "of this world" it also means dull, boring, banal and uninteresting, not really the merciless killer you describe.

• 3 weeks later...