I'm Playing Skyrim For 3 Hours Tomorrow, What Do You Want To Know?

CrzyFooL

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you can't find any werewolves (they seem pretty well hidden) please try and contract vampirism and check how it actually works. I mainly wanna know if they've improved Oblivion's retarded system of getting stronger by not drinking blood... but information on stats and abilities would be awesome as well. Vampire quests perhaps? Edited by Adrius2

Radiant A.I. and how villagers effectively use their time.

*Are they just performing animations? or is there a creation and effect to there 'work'.

also me & my friends have spent MONTHS working on a collaberation of small ideas of improvement for future elder scrolls games.

We have painstakingly worked on it since early spring, primarily on TheElderCouncil FB offical page. we truly hope someone at bethesda would just see them.

if you could tell anyone there possibly take a quick look at it, that would be really nice of you :)

-----

Here it is :)

http://www.thenexusforums.com/index.php?/topic/442944-small-favors/

Please figure out how the bartering system works, if you don't mind. I was under the impression they'd gotten rid of the slider, but the prices couldn't simply adjust automatically, could they? If they did, you'd have no control over your leveling, it would seem.

Thanks!!!!!

Edit: And could you maybe investigate the use of musical instruments? Can you play different songs? Do they have an effect on NPCs? When an NPC gives you a song as a reward for completing a quest (like Sven does in Riverwood), can you go use that song? I want to be a Bard.

Edited by Jermungand

I'd just like more info on the 1 hand sword perk or w/e but really just have fun and do what u want in 32 days we will all be glued to our screens so just write another epic retelling of your glorious 3 hours

Ps u really envy you almost to the point I hate you erred my demo no love for the poor little crippled orphan

I am mainly curious about the magic system and the spells and perks pertaining to them, but I guarantee I will find out all about them eventually so have blast and throw someone off a mountain or kick'em in the groin for me. :thumbsup: Edited by Katt7777

Hey guys, Dave here from RipTen.

tomorrow I'll be behind closed doors with Skyrim for 3 hours!! Other than trying to confirm werewolves, what do you guys want to know? As usual, I come to the Nexus first... don't tell anyone :-p

When you start, turn around and tell me what is behind you, since all Demo Videos start on some Path.

Oh and please please please stay away from Riverwood and Bleakfalls Barrow, i absolutely Hate those Demo areas, just go anywhere but there.

im curious about your impressions of the citys. perhaps a description of the ones you visit! I also want to know more about npc relationships with your character. I want to know if your character can be homosexual. or if you can have weird interracial couples like argonian/nord for example (gross, i know, but I'm still curious)

you can marry your own gender in the game so thats in for sure .. as confirmed by pete .. but it would still be great to get details on how character interactions work and relationships evolve ^_^

Thank goodness for Mods, its the only reason im getting Skyrim, you can be and do what you want, but atleast My Game will be clean. Edited by daventry