Skyrim Manual Leaked

goobetvoltage

I noticed on the containers part is says buying a house is ONE way to own containers, I wonder what other ways we could own containers...a bank perhaps? Doubtful though.

Edit*

Also it says when weapon is sheathed use r stick to rotate, what would r stick do otherwise?

Perhaps it means you rotate the camera around your character in third person view with the right stick when your weapon is sheathed.

Edited by Kerghan

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I noticed on the containers part is says buying a house is ONE way to own containers, I wonder what other ways we could own containers...a bank perhaps? Doubtful though.

Edit*

Also it says when weapon is sheathed use r stick to rotate, what would r stick do otherwise?

Perhaps it means you rotate the camera around your character in third person view with the right stick when your weapon is sheathed.

That makes sense, but then what would it be doing when your weapon isn't sheathed in first person, assuming you still alter your type of swing with the left stick.

Edit*

It's just the vanity camera, notice how the -R- it says uses the rotate looks different from the R with the arrow over it.The -R- probably stands for R3, holding in the analog stick.

Edit: Nevermind, it's the other way around, the one with the arrow is for R3 and the other one is the analog stick movement in general.

Edited by Corakus

http://i.imgur.com/zIelsh.jpg

Weird, there are two different buttons for opening the favorites menu, are there two different favorites menu or does one start at the top while one starts at the bottom?